hate you two; brandon a

"why would you do that to me?" you asked softly. brandon ran his fingers through his hair with a expression that wasn't exactly easy to read.

"it was a joke at first-  i never thought i would actually fall for you" he mumbled while rubbing his hands together in attempt to distract himself from the hurt your features gave off. shaking your head softly, you looked at the boy before turning your head immediately after.

"i can't even look at you right now" you whispered allowing your gaze to fall to the floor.

"y/n, baby, i promise everything i feel for you is real." he argued looking up to face you. he bit his lip softly watching as a single tear ran down the side of your cheek.

"this whole relationship was just a game to you" you mumbled out causing brandon to play with the ring on his left pinky. there was no exact words to describe what the boy felt so he remained emotionless; numb almost.

"you took me for granted and used me to win a stupid bet" brandon huffed loudly before tracing your tear stained cheeks with his eyes.

"i did not use you" he stated trying to remain the calm one in the situation. tilting your head you directly past his figure.

"the bet you made with zion says otherwise" you responded causing a clenching of your heart to be placed. "why would you even agree to something like that? this proves how much of a sociopathic narcissistic idiotic dick you are"

"y/n it was a mistake." his short lived sentences began to bother you genuinely because of the lack of emotion put into his words.

"you were a mistake. i should've never dated you" brandon's facial features softened at the newly heard words.

"you don't mean that-" he mumbled hoping that the words you said wa south of spite but little did he know they weren't.

"wanna bet? i mean you obviously love bets" closing his eyes softly brandon took in everything that was said in the past hour.

"i love you" brandon rushed out making his cheeks burn a bright shade of red. he's never the phrase in the time you two were dating causing a state of shock.

"y/n i love you and i-ive never been more sorry in my life" though he repeated the first phrase, he wanted to get his message through to you timidly. he wished the news hadn't come out the way it did  but it did and that's what hurt the most.

"it's a little too late for that" you said standing only to walk toward the entrance of the room leaving brandon alone in the empty area.

a/n

i am freezing