his tweet after you get in a argument

brandon_arreaga: . i get it, sometimes i fuck up.

TheAustinPorter:  ever wish you had a replay button? yeah me too.

edwin_honoret:  I say things i don't mean when im angry. im sorry

nickmara:  you and i both know we ain't really done with each other

zion_kuwonu: I'm always fucking something up.

a/n

GUYS

WE'RE 129 iN FANFICTION , AND 30k AWAY FROM 100k

AHHHH THANKYOU SM I COULDNT DO IT WITH OUT YALL. I KNOW IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT IT IS TO ME, I LOVE YALL SO MUCH

with that said, im gonna attempt to write some smut for all of the boys ;) (im cringy oml ill leave)

i already have a edwin one almost finished and it's semi bad so ill go back and try to fix it?!

& a quick lil rant.

ITS OKAY TO STAN WDW AND PM!! im always seeing people compare the two  bands which makes me upset. why can't they both hold their own success? not be pinned against each other ? (those polls the radio stations be making make me ultra mad)

and to the ugly ass hating ass crusty ass bitter ass bitches out there who thinks okay to bash either bands vocal talents and/or abilities i would advise you to SHUT TF UP. NOBODY NEEDS YOU SPREADING NEGATIVITY OKAY?! IF YOU DONT LIKE WDW THEN KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND VISE VERSA FOR PM FANS. beanz is all about positivity so why are y'all so quick to start something between the two greatly talented bands? they're all vocally and mentally gifted so why do y'all find the need to pick apart every 'flaw' y'all find? keep ya negativity somewhere else.

and im not about to fuss with nobody in the comments so i'm warning you, don't come at my neck

anyways, i hope you had a good day ❤️