Death

JASMINE
Since last week my uncles have been planning. Apparently mom told them. Since I have no brothers I know my uncles got my back. Some of my uncles aren't that much older than me.
"Jasmine lets go." Uncle T said. I have a feeling what's going to happen but I don't want to assume. I sat my phone on the counter. All of us have to leave out phones. I sipped up my jacket and left with my uncles.

AT MY HOUSE
We parked the car on the other street and walked to my house. Uncle T found a way to turn off the power.  The good thing about my house is that its secluded. We literally have no neighbors.
I unlocked the door and all of us walked inside. U heard moaning coming from the master bedroom. When we got in there Monica and Derek were fucking. I'm not surprised. Uncle Keith handed me a pistol. I rubbed my leather gloves against the metal. They don't even know that we are here. They are too busy fucking. I pointed the gun to the ceiling and shot twice.
Derek looked as if he saw a ghost. "Baby its not..." he started to say. But I shot him in his head. He collapsed on top of Monica. Monica screamed as his blood gushed on her. I shot her twice. I walked closer to the bed and shot her in her head to make sure that she is dead.
"Alright lets light up this fucker." Uncle Keith said as he poured gas on the bodies. The rest of us left. Uncle T stayed back did something to the gas tank. Red, Alonzo and U went in the car.
Then we heard a loud explosion. From the other street we can see the house burst into flames. Uncle T and Keith ran into the car.

MARCUS
Antonio was money hungry. I'm glad Mac blew his brain out last night. He was working on my last damn nerve. Now I can work on proposing to Summer. Ima take a few weeks maybe a month to plan this. I sat on the bed and thought about what I should do. I can ask Shante and Dawn to stall while I set a romantic scenery. But where? Maybe at right at home. Or at dinner. I don't wanna be too cliche. Summer is very special and I want her to feel special.
I thought for a bit before coming up with the perfect idea. I can have a formal party thing. Like the ball Cinderella was at. I can invite her entire family. I don't think she is on bad terms with anybody. I have to get everybody's number.

LATER THAT EVENING
I started making arrangements. Dawn got ahold of the family members and I booked a ballroom. Summer is going to love this. The only thing I need now is caterers and decorations. And of course the ring. Dawn and Shante will plan the activities.

DAWN
I think its cute that Marcus is setting up a ball to propose to mama. He wants me to order a white dress for her to wear. I can't wait to see mama's reaction. He is planning to spend a lot of money for this. He really loves mama. I can tell. He basically would do anything for her.
Jonathan called my phone.
"Hey baby." He said.
"Hey." I replied.
"What you doing?"
"I'm doing nothing. Can I come over?"
"Sure you need a ride?"
"Yeah."
"Okay Ima ask my mom to pick you up."
"Okay baby."
"I love you Dawn."
"I love you too Jonathan."

AT JONATHAN'S HOUSE
I straddled my boyfriend. He wrapped his hands around my waist. I kissed him on his neck. I want to fuck him so badly. I want to try new positions and stuff. I unzipped his pants.
"Baby slow down." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I just think you should relax."
"Why?"
"My parents are home."
"So what? We can be quiet."
I kissed him passionately. He gently pushed me back.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I just wanna show you how much I love you."
"You can do that without sex."
"Baby just let me show you."
"Dawn I'm not in the mood."
"Okay." 
I rolled on the bed and turned my back to Jonathan.
"Baby don't do that." Jonathan said.
"Don't do what?" I asked.
"Turn your back."
"Why not? I'm sleepy."
"Stop lying. I know you're mad but not everything is about sex."
"I know."
"Let me teach you something."
"What."
"If we don't do it often it will feel better when we do do it."
"Okay."
"Can I have a kiss?"
I rolled over and faced him. I kissed him on his lips.