Silence

JASMINE
I've been feeling really uncomfortable around Derek. Since he raped me two days ago I've been feeling the need to flea. But who am I going to turn to? I can't carry the twins to my mom's place. My mom is sick and dying. I can't take care of three people. That's basically a full time job. I really don't want to stay by Charmaine. She has a whole beautiful family and I don't want to intrude. I can probably take some money and stay in a hotel for a while. But what if Derek finds me? Then what? I rolled out of bed and went in the bathroom. The swelling in my eye is going down. The area is still purple. Do I really deserve this? Is this what I get for being a home wrecker? Is this what Summer was going through? I can't believe this shit. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. And their domestic violence settlement was unfair because Derek pulled some strings. How could I be so blind? I really fucked up this time. Why didn't I see the red flags? Were there any red flags? I should have known better but that dick had me under a spell. Bomb dick makes a chick do crazy things.
I rinsed my face with cool water. My eye started to throb. Tears rolled down my cheeks. No woman deserves this. I should have figured this out before I got myself in this shit.

MARCUS
"One grand?" Antonio asked. I sat the bag of money on the table. Loco counted the money. Antonio flashed a gold smile and nodded. "You did good brotha." He said.
"Thanks." I replied. Summer texted me about dinner.
"I gotta go my girl is making meatball subs." I said as I grabbed my jacket. I heard someone say that I'm whipped. I'm not ashamed. I am. I hopped in my car and drove home.

When I stepped inside my house the aroma of meatballs made my stomach growl. I sat at the table and smiled.
"Hey baby." Summer greeted as she kissed me on the cheek. She sat my plate in front of me. My mouth started watering.
"I missed you." I replied.
"I missed you too how was work?"
"It was good. How was your day?"
"It was fine."
Summer sat down next to me. I ate my food. She rubbed my thigh. "Baby I'm eating." I said with my mouthful. She smiled at me.
"Meet me in bed." She said in a seductive tone. I watched her sashay down the hall. Over the past year Summer has gotten thick as fuck. Her ass is so fat and round. Last year she had a nice ass but it just got fatter. I swear she is the best thing that ever happened to me.
I finished my food and walked down the hallway.
I'm still hungry. That meatball sub didn't full me at all. I walked in the room. Summer was on the bed playing with her pussy. That shit enticed me. I took off my shirt. I walked over to the bed. I looked pon her body. I licked my lips.

SUMMER
Marcus got in the bed and kissed my legs. I shivered. He climbed up and kissed me on my lips. Marcus whipped out his dick and rubbed it on my clit. I squirmed and scooted downwards . He moved back too. I hate it when he teases me. I reached and grabbed his dick. He moved my hand and started fingering me. I moaned a loud.
"Fuck me daddy." I moaned. He slid is fingers out and slid his dick in me. I bit down on my bottom lip. 

SHANTE
I took the first hit. I'm supposed to be clean but I couldn't help myself. I might regret this later. I closed my eyes and exhaled. I got relaxed as fuck. I passed the blunt to Mario. He smiled at me.
"That's my girl." He said as he took a hit. I chuckled. I laid my head back. The smoke in the air intoxicated me more. My phone rang.
"Heyy!" I answered.
"Baby where you at?" Michael asked.
"Studying with Mario."
"Okay. Ima see you tomorrow."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
I ended the call. Mario looked at me and burst into laughter.
I rolled my eyes.
"Girl you in love?" He asked.
"Yeah. Two year anniversary tomorrow."
"Damn what y'all have planned?"
"I bought him a bunch of shit. Some Jordans and cologne and some other fancy shit."
"Damn girl. You spoiling a nigga. Come spoil me."
He licked his lips and looked at me. He wrapped his arm around me. He rubbed my arm. I stood up.
"I have to go." I said as I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Come spoil me." He whispered. My ass was against his dick. I could feel how hard he was. My pussy was saying fuck him but my heart is with Michael. I elbowed Mario in his stomach. He let go of me. I ran to the door and opened it. I ran outside and kept running.

I came inside of the house sweaty as fuck. I was out of breath. I ran 7 blocks. Mama was out of sight. I went in my room and flopped on my bed. I cried on my pillow. I've never felt so uncomfortable before.

DAWN
I laid my head on Jonathan's chest. I could hear his heart beating. He rubbed my ass. It relaxed me. I'm getting sleepy. Jonathan grabbed my hand and placed it on his dick. That shit woke me up. His dick was hard as fuck. My heart started racing and my body got hot. I even felt a bit wet. I'm not sure if I should be scared or turned on. I rubbed his dick slowly. I hope I'm doing it right. Jonathan rubbed my kitty. I chill went through me. He kissed me on my forehead.
"You okay with this?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Let me teach you something."
"Okay."
"Climb on top of me and grind your hips."
I did as I was told. As I began to grind my hips I felt his dick getting harder and harder. It felt so good. I gasped. He held on to my ass.
"Mmmhmmmm!" I moaned.
"That feel good?" Jonathan asked.
"Yeah."
"Take it out and jerk me off."
I unzipped his pants and reached inside. I held his dick and carefully took it out of his pants. My eyes opened widely. Damn it's big. I jerked him off slowly.
"A bit faster baby." He instructed.
I jerked him off faster until he came. His cum was all over my hand. He reached over and grabbed a shirt. He wiped my hand.
"Baby you okay?" Jonathan asked.
"Yeah."  I answered.