Money

SHANTE
Its been a rough two days. I've been moping around since I ended things Michael. He was my first love. My first for a lot of things. I love him. I love him so much and he hurt me. After two years he cheats on me. Not even with another female. With a whole nigga! I skipped school today because I couldn't handle to see him with Kent. They are probably skipping down the hallway holding hands like a happy gay couple. Mama and Marcus are at work. So its just Dawn and I. Dawn is still suspended. So I guess we can have a girl talk and she can tell me about last night. I heard her and Jonathan doing the nasty but I want some details.
My little sister is growing up so fast. She is having a better love life than me. I'm happy for her. I hope he doesn't break her heart.
If he does I will have to break his neck.
Before I got a chance to walk into Dawn's room Mario called me.
"Hey Shante." He said.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"A chill session."
"Now?"
"Yeah."
"Can you pick me up?"
"Yeah I'll be there in 5."
I sat up and scratched my head. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a hot mess. I walked up to my dresser and fixed my hair into a puff.
Then I threw on some sweat pants and a T shirt. I slid my feet in my Nike tennis and waited for Mario.

HONK HONK
"Dawn I'm out!" I shouted as I walked out of the door. I hopped in Mario's car.
"Where you wanna head to?" He asked.
"Your place." I replied.
Mario smiled.

AT MARIO'S HOUSE
I'm high as fuck right now. I looked over at Mario. We both burst into laughter.
"You want a drink?" He asked.
"Yeah! Hit me!" I said as I waved my plastic cup around. Mario poured some absolute vodka in my cup. I drank the vodka.
I had about two more cups before I fell asleep.

I woke up hella hungry. I looked around Mario's living room. He was nowhere to be found. I got up and walked into his kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed some yogurt. I grabbed a spoon from the dishwasher and ate the yogurt.

SUMMER
Work has been really slow and its stressing me out. Most of my clients don't come in anymore. Its like everybody is happy now. I'm happy that they're happy but money is getting slow for my family. Marcus can hardly support us now that he is in debt. My clientele is low. I can only support to an extent. I have to check my savings account and see if I have anything there.

MARCUS
"Mac you better have this money!" I shouted at my brother.
"Listen I'm working on it." He said.
"WORKING ON IT ISN'T HAVING IT YOU FOOL!"
"Marcus I'm trying."
"You ain't trying hard enough! I have an engagement ring to buy and a wedding to plan!"
"Wedding?"
"Yes! I'm tryna put a ring on summer."
"Damn brotha that's a big step."
"Well if you would pay Antonio back I could make my big step!"
Mac got out of my car. I sped out of the parking lot. Mac is a real pain in the ass.

LATER THAT EVENING
Antonio called me.
"Yo!" I answered.
"What did Mac say?" Antonio asked.
"He's working on it."
"Listen Marcus. Ima let you off the hook. We gone get Mac. Tell him he as 48 hours to get my money or you will need to do some funeral planning."
The call ended.
I threw my phone on the bed. What the fuck? I can't afford to lose my brother. He's all that I got. And I can't afford to pay Antonio back.
Summer walked in the room wearing nothing. I lustfully gazed upon her body. I can't wait to marry her.
"Baby I need a favor." I said.
"What is it?" She asked.
"I need some money to help Mac."
"You mean $100000?"
"Yes."
"Okay. I will give it to you tomorrow."
"Okay now bring your sexy ass over here."
Summer threw on a silk night dress and got in bed. I know what she's doing. Her ass is teasing the fuck outta me. I don't mind. Ima get her ass later.
Summer rolled in my arms. I kissed her forehead.

SHANTE
"Tell me!" I said.
"Okay! Okay!" Dawn replied.
"I'm waiting."
"So Jonathan and I were chilling in my bed. And we were kissing. And since we started dating we have been taking everything slow. And everything got heated. Then he asked me if I wanted to go all the way. And we did."
"That's it? What about the details? Did it feel good?"
"I'm not the type to fuck and tell."
"Come on! Your like my best friend."
"You didn't tell me about any of your sex stories."
"You want me to tell you one."
"Yes!"
"Okay....When I gave it up to Michael I was scared. I was at his house and we were chilling. Then he just kissed me. And he rolled on top of me. He started touching me and I started touching him. And we undressed each other and he put on a condom and we did it."
"Damn."
"Now tell me!"
"Okay okay! While we were chilling rolled on top of him then he rolled on top of me and he fingered me and the he asked if I wanted to go all the way and I said yeah. And then I was nervous. Then he asked me again and then I nodded and then we did it."
"You both were pretty loud."
"We were?!"
"Yes bitch I was in my room like "That's my sister!"
"L M A O!"
"I'm serious. I was somewhat proud of you."
"Really?"
"Yes. Because after everything you are getting stronger and stronger."
"I know."
"I'm so happy to see you getting strong. And putting your fear behind you."
"Thanks."