Sibling Interruptions

Start from the beginning

"She was mine before she was yours," he mumbled.

"Michael, Janet, please. Janet, I'll finish my girl time with you this evening. Michael, I'll see you tonight when it's time for bed," you intervened.

They both stopped and looked at you.

"Okay, but try not to be too loud tonight," Janet smirked.

"Janet!" You and Michael gasped.

"Janet, that isn't us and you know it. Tell that to Jackie," Michael said.

"Okay, enough about our intimacy," you said, standing up.

"I love you, baby. I'm glad you're home. Go downstairs and bond with your other siblings," you stood on your toes and kissed his lips.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love you, beautiful."

He deepened the kiss.

"Okay, adios," Janet grabbed your hand and pulled you from him.

Michael simply grabbed your waist and pulled you back to him. The two of you began kissing again.

"You know what, let's have a girls night some other time. Maybe when he's on tour or something. Both of you, out."

You felt Michael smiled against your lips and pull you out the room. As the door closed, you broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"You are so bad," you giggled.

"You know it," he replied.

"Come on, let's go downstairs," you pulled him.

"Wait, Y/N. My family is downstairs. They'll just try to take you from me, just like Dunk."

You smiled, butterflies forming in your stomach.

"Okay, Michael. Then, let's go in the bedroom. I want to spend some quality time with you too. At least we'll be left alone in there."

"Don't you get quality time with each other 24/7?" Janet asked.

You jumped and turned your head. You couldn't see Michael's face, but Janet's attitude suddenly changed dramatically.

"You know what? I'm gonna go downstairs," she laughed nervously and skipped down the hallway.

You scrunched your eyebrows, confused by her quick switch.

"What was that about?" You asked, turning back to Michael.

"I silently threatened her."

You paused.

He smiled and kissed your neck. You giggled and pushed him back.

"We need to get out of the hallway, Michael."

"Oh, right."

He pulled you into the nearest bedroom and closed the door.

"This isn't our room," you laughed.