I go back to that room I just keep looking at them, I can't stop crying.

"Honey........" I turn and see Peter. I go run to him and hug him and cry 😭.

"Peter....." He doesn't let me complete.

"Ssh.... Madi.... I know..... Let's go home. Blake will take care of Ben."

Peter P.O.V :

Me, Sasha and Madi we three reach home.

I look at Madi, she is lost in some other world.

"Madi..... Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her. "Madi... Let your heart out." Sasha tells her.

"I don't know how to react😣. Why does he love me this much....." She catches her head.

"Madi.... We will talk about this later. Just go and sleep." I tell her.

We all go to our respective rooms and we sleep.

"Good morning." I tell Madi. She seems low. After breakfast I go near her.

"Madi... wait..." She doesn't listen to me she packs her things.

"Madi..." I catch her hands.

"Madi.... I know what you are going through😢 but Honey just remember one thing if you fail in something once that doesn't mean you keep failing every time........."

"Madi.... I still didn't talk with Ben much but then I can say he loves and cares for you so much....." I say and leave.

Madison P.O.V:

I reach my office.

"Hello, Beautiful😍...." Tony comes with files.

"Hey....!!!"

"So...." He pauses. 

"so..... What....." I ask him.

"Ben......." He smiles.

"You know...." I ask him shocked😱. 

"Yes.... Sasha told me." He starts laughing.

"Seriously like seriously you find that funny." I start hitting him😡.

"Okay Okay... Sorry... But wait you know there is some girl😕.... She came to office she started asking everyone about Ben...." He tells me.

I wanted to see how is Ben so I walk up to his cabin. I see that Ben didn't come yet. I go out of his cabin and I see Ben coming.

"Ben.... About yesterday...." I don't get to complete, before that some girl comes and jumps on Ben and hugs him.

"Bennie😍......" She shouts.

"Sophia.... Hey nice to see you...." Ben greets her.

"Bennie.... I missed you...." She goes and kisses😘 Ben on his cheek.

"WHAT THE...." I don't complete.

"Madison Did you say something?" He asks me I just nod saying no.

"Tony, who the hell is she..." I ask tony.

"She is Ben's childhood friend all are talking about her.... wait Is someone jealous here...." He giggles.

"Shut up😡, I don't care... It's just that her way of hugging and kissing on cheek all that are in a bad way." I tell him.

"I didn't get you." He says.

"See I hug you, I hug Peter and all but see I hug in a friendly way in a good way but the way she is behaving with Ben is not right😤" I tell him.