Ch.1 Teenage Love Affair

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO CLICK ON MY NEWEST EMISON FANFIC, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, FAVORITE, OR LEAVE SUGGESTIONS! I love interacting with you guys so don't hesitate to tell me what you'd like to see & I'll update about twice a week.

Without further adieu, here is chapter 1!

****

"Shhhh Ali, you're gonna get us caught." Emily giggles.

"Em, stop being paranoid, nobody ever comes down here." Alison whispers as she grabs Emily's hand a little tighter. "Just stay close, and follow me."

Alison was taking Emily to a vacant part of the auditorium that nobody ever uses, how Ali knew about it, only she knows.

"If you make me fall, i'm gonna hurt you." Alison chuckles.

"I'm sorry, i'ts just so dark down here." Emily reaches in her back pocket for her phone and turns on the flash. "Ah, Much better."

"Okay, so this is it, my secret getaway." Alison parades with her arms open.

"I see..how did you find out about this place anyway?" Emily questions

"Well, I spend a lot of time playing hooky for classes like math, french, and science...and history. So this is where I come until class is over." Alison shrugs.

"Hm..well that explains why you're passing french with a D-." Emily teases

"You're such a pretty girl, no one knows how much of a smart ass you can be." Alison replies as she squints her eyes at Emily. "But, I like it." Alison smirks and flashes her dimples at Emily. "Now come here."

Alison pulls Emily into her body by her flannel and holds her waist while placing her lips onto Emily's. Emily deepens the kiss by holding Alison's face with both hands. Alison backs Emily into a wall, dominating the kiss. But Alison still wanted more. She craved Emily with a passion only she could bring out of the blonde. Ali wasn't sure of her sexuality anymore, but she knew Emily drove her insane. From her athletic build, to her innocence, to her beauty, Alison wanted nothing more than to make Emily feel things she's never felt before.

Alison grazed her hands down Emily's stomach and up her shirt to feel her bare skin.
"Ali your hands are freezing." Emily winced.
"Shhh..Just feel me." Alison cooed in Emily's ear.
"Mmm..okay." Emily moaned softly.

Alison moved downwards and nipped at Emily's neck with her teeth then licked it to soothe the area.
"You're gonna make a mark Ali, not too hard." Emily said softly as Alison kissed the other side of Emily's neck.
"You know I don't like to follow rules right em?" Alison smirked as she sucked harder on Emily's neck.

"Mm mm." Emily hummed.

*RINNNNNNNNNGGGGG*

"Dammit!" Alison groaned as the lunch bell rang signaling that lunch was about to begin.

Both girls gathered their bearings and started towards the cafeteria to meet their friends.