1

"Hello everyone! Sarah here with some big news! Um, I understand it's really late but I wasn't really sure how to tell you guys."

She starts off her video with a bright, tired smile. She has been working on making videos since early morning.

"It's almost three o'clock over here and I know I should be sleeping but I've actually been recording all day because I'm-I'm moving to South Korea!"

She giggles and brushes her bangs from her eyes. "Um, BTS had actually invited me to move in with them. I thought about it for a long while and I feel like it's something that will be fun and exciting. I'm not sure when I will have a set up for gaming so I'm trying to record as much as I can until I can get everything set up over there. I will update you guys on when the moving date will be."

She pauses to take a sip of her tea. "I-I understand that there will be rumors and other things I will not be able to control. I think they were going to announce it sometime later today but I don't know. I just... Please be patient with me and my uploading schedule. It will be hectic but I am trying my best. I promise you that."

She smiles again. "Now, I believe I will end this video here. I'm sorry if the notification has woken you up. I hope you all have a wonderful night or day. Bye bye." She waves before ending the video and then uploading it right after. She didn't edit it, she was too exhausted.

Before it finishes uploading, a Twitter notification pops up. It was a picture of an empty bed with the caption "hmm". Sarah smiles and retweets it.

Her eyes begin to grow tired and her body heavy. She slowly walks to her bedroom, climbing into the bed, snuggling up into the comforter and quickly falling asleep.

A/N: this book is going to be shit,, beware.

The main story line that I will get to is inspired by Littlebtsfan's story on her tumblr page. The title is Serendipity and it's honestly such an amazing Jungkook x reader story. You should totally go check it out!! Thank you again!! 💛💕