"Sure" now I am in the train of thoughts should I tell her the truth well why not its actually pretty nice for my boss to offer me a place to live.

"Neveah honey are you okay you look lost?" She said bringing the camera close to her face.

"Ah yeah I am fine, actually I am living here with my boss, I was having trouble finding a place and I kind of blabbered about my problem to him and he suggested for me to live at his place and I agreed, his family is super nice and I love it here, and I promise I am not acting like a burden to them and helping them in any way I can just like you taught me" I said blabbering kind of fast.

Mrs. Min smiled and approved of it.

We talked for hours cracked some jocks here and there and my dad is still as always busy.

Ugh I don't even care anymore, or maybe I do, its complicated.

We finally ended the call because she had some work to do.

I checked the time and it was 12:45, perfect, I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I wore white ripped skinny jeans and a high waisted shirt that says swag.

Yes, it was a gift from Yoongi-oppa.

I wore my timberlands and grabbed my strip back pack and went downstairs while grabbing my IPhone from the couch.

I waited outside for him.

After a minute or so I saw a black sports car pull up in front of me.

I smied when I saw Taehyung rolling down the window.

I opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

@themall

We reached after 5 minutes and we walked in and straight to the Gucci store.

We both looked at eachother and said at the same time "you like Gucci", we both nodded and started to laugh.

We bought a lot of stuff sure it was expensive but I could afford it and so did Taehyung.

We walked out of the famous Gucci store, suddenly Taehyung had the urge to go to the bathroom.

I rild him not to drink the milk shake to fast.

He told me to wait outside for him, but it actually looked really wired for a girl to stand outside the Boys room.

So I just kind of scotted a bit to the side, while I was doing that I actually bumped into someone and knocked over her shopping bags.

"I am so sorry, I was not paying attention sorry sorry sorry" I kept apologizing and picking up her stuff.

She chuckled and said "its fine quit apologiz-"oh Nevah there you are" Taehyung cut of that girl.

I finally looked at her face and she was hella pretty like bitch she is a goddess.

She had coffee brown long hair which reached till her waist just like mine, and hazel eyes her skin was white and she was petite, she doesn't look Korean though.
And of course Taehyung was drolling all over, I just shook my head while rolling my eyes.

She just giggled at Taehyung, "sorry about your stuff again" I apologized again.

"Its okay" she assured me.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked and she nodded.

"You don't look Korean are you from somewhere else or am I just mistaken" I wanted to clarify.

"You are right, I just moved here last week and I am from Germany, but I know how to speak Korean as you can hear I was born here but we moved to USA when I was very young, and then I decided to move here to explore my birth place" she explained.

Wow I just asked her where she was from but she gave me her lifetime story which I obviously do not mind.

"If you do not mind can you show me around?" She asked us a favour while scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeah su-"of course we can you don't have to be shy, hey do you like Gucci",Taehyung cut me off and put an arm around her shoulder and walked off to the store again.

I just shook my head and sighed, he is totally crushing on her.

• • •

After sometime, we finally dropped Mia to her apartment, Mia is her name.

We also exchanged numbers but only with me not with Taehyung.

She probably thought he is wired and clingy, and to be honest I will have to agree with her.

I was actually feeling like a third wheeler on a date which of course was not going well.

We were now in the car, Taehyung seemed down, and I knew exactly why.

"You were too clingy" I stated.

"I know, and I want to slap my self right now I wish there was a time travelling machine so I could go back in time and be not clingy at all she probably thinks I am a wiredo." Taehyung said pouting.

"She is not false about the wiredo part, but we have to make her realize that you are a funny, cute, nice, and charming alien wiredo" I said scratching my chin figuring how to do that.

"Wow I am not sure what to feel flattered or offended" he said said looking confused.

I just chuckled.

"So are you saying that you are going to help me make her mine" he asked excitedly.

"Woah woah woah, Taehyung you just met her how can you so sure you like her?" I stated.

"You need to know her way better than you know her now"

"Maybe you are right lest give her a month and if I really like her than you have to help me, deal"

"Deal"

We finally reached the house, I bid my farewell to Taehyung and walked in the house.

It was just 8:00, hope Jungkook won't do what he usually does when I am 'late' I don't know why he does it though.

I walked in and nobody was in the living room.

I know Jungkok has changed but its not wrong to be cautious.

I walked upstairs and heard TV noises coming from his room, I guess he is just watching TV.

I thought Mr. And Mrs. Neon were suppose to come today why aren't they her yet.

Eh probably were to busy to make it.

After changing into my pajamas.

I went to sleep.

• • •

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the boring chapter but the upcoming chapters are gonna be very interesting so stay tuned.

Vote and comment, please.

Thanks 💜

Adios lovelies.