Chapter 11: The Pack Arrives

JUST TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST! There will be no more lemon chapters... at least nothing to extreme maybe some hinting and kissing but I can't bring myself to right kinky stuff anymore and so that is why originally I had stopped working on this project.

It'd been about a week since Steve became a vampire. In that time none of the vampires seemed overly interested in you. It was almost like they had become use to your presence in the mansion and so they had calmed down enough that they weren't jumping your bones for a quickie every five seconds. The only problem involving you was a single problem that arises every time Steve and Randle talk about you. Steve respects Randle as his master but refuses to back down when it comes to you, he believes that because he has known you longer that he has more of a right to hold you then Randle does.

The only arguing point Randle has is that he is the leader and he found you first. The two spend so long bickering about it that Mallory and Daren have to assign themselves patrol in order to get anything done.

You don't want to get in the middle of what Steve and Randle are doing so you opt for the lesser task of going to figure out what Slayed was up to. You walk to his room and find him gone. "weird..." you question he's usually here.

You are about to turn and leave when Slayed lands in the room after flying through a window. "fucking shit..." Slayed growls rubbing is forehead.

"Slayed... is something wrong?" you question.

Slayed glares at you then he shakes his head and looks away. "Kitty has run off... guess she didn't like me all that much."

"the wolf girl? She left?" you say baffled. "how?"

"I don't know." Slayed growls. "I'm in deep shit..."

"we should tell Randle." You reply. "the wolf pack might come here to get revenge."

Slayed nods. "any excuse to attack us." He grumbles. "but Randle is still fighting with Steve right?"

"we'll have to make them listen this is important..." you reply running down the hall towards the front room.

In the front room Randle and Steve are sitting facing each other but not one of them has any words to say.

"Randle we have a problem." You start.

"it's not a big deal!" Slayed spats interrupting you.

Randle glares at you. "what?"

A second later the front door bursts open and Mallory stumbles into the front room in a panic. "Randle! The pack is coming!?"

"the pack!?" Randle growls standing up. "how did they find us!?"

"we don't know." Daren huffs as he too enters the room. "we only know that they are at our gates as we speak."

A howl can be heard from outside.

"wolfs... here..." you panic. "that isn't good right!? What do we do!?"

Randle huffs and looks around the room quickly, then he snaps his head towards Daren. "go get the hunter's belongings from my room now!"

"what why?" Daren asks.

"because just do it!" Randle growls in full on fang mode. He glares at the door as the wolf pack draw closer.

Daren rushes to the room upstairs to get your sword and cross bow.

"Randle." You say looking at him. "your showing your dark side..."

Randle huffs and glances at you. "you could never understand. Humans kill us because they are afraid of us but you have never felt real rage towards somebody until you have watched them kill your family."