Chapter 3 - Talking Body (Smut, Lemon)

Randal walks you to his room after the meeting (which everyone else left first.) he smirks. "You were well received by my peers." He chuckles.

You frown and rub you wrist where Daren bit you. "You think?" you growl.

"Are you mad at me?" he teases.

"You think!?" you reply with more venom in your tone then you had intended.

Randal smirks. "Well you certainly are snippy today."

You frown. "You just let your friend bite me!? What am I supposed to think!? Should I be grateful!? Ok then thank you for turning me into a vampire vending machine!? Is that what you want to hear!?"

"Calm down." He pats you on top of the head. "You seem very stressed out you should relax. You know your blood will taste bad if you're stressed out."

You growl and glare at Randal. "Fuck you, I never asked for this."

Randal grins slightly. "In time. You should eat first though."

"hu?" you question as Randal opens the door to his room. His room is the typical manor master bedroom with the great big fancy furniture.

 His room is the typical manor master bedroom with the great big fancy furniture

(Like this but the window is a door that leads out to a balcony.)

Randal connects the end of the chain to a clip on his huge bed. "Wait here for me I'll return shortly." He goes to the balcony and then disappears into the night.

You sigh and sit with your back against the head board. You look at the clip and growl in protest as you realize it's the same durable metal as the chain which you couldn't break. You try busting the head board which proves to be useless as well. "The fuck is this made out of!" you growl and slump into the pillows. "Gee these are soft though..." you mumble and bury your face deeper into the pillows. "He wasn't kidding when he said I'd feel like a prince... his bed is so comfy." You look up at the balcony doors. "Nice view too. This place really is nice." You muse laying on the bed the correct way. "When I get out I might have to get me a place like this."

A few moments later Randal returns with a grocery bag. "I assume you're ok with junk food." He mumbles and tosses you the bag of cakes and pies. "Tomorrow you will write down a list of things you like to eat and I will figure out how to get them." He sits on the end of the bed and waits.

You frown but take the cakes gratefully. You eat but keep your eyes on Randal the entire time. 'This guy... what the fuck is he up to?'

Randal looks over his shoulder slightly and grins. "What's wrong? You can't seem to stop staring at me? Is it that you're afraid of me?" he turns around more. "Afraid of the things I could do to you?" he chuckles darkly as he climbs over you till his face is right next to yours. "Let me put your mind to rest." He lifts your face up to his. "You can stop wondering because I had planned this from the very beginning." He lifts your lips up to his and gives them a gentle peck before letting you lay back on the bed.

You stare up mystified. "w-what?!"

Randal smirks. "Your blood is great but that isn't that only reason I like you." he slips his hand up under you shirt and snickers. "Your body is very adorable."

"Oh no not there! Ngg!!!" you look the other way and turn red as the pale snickering monster teases your nipple. "Knock it off..." you groan.

"Your saying no but your body is saying yes." Randal teases rubbing the space between your legs with his free hand. "You're already this hard." He chuckles.

"W-wait..." you panic. "What are you doing to me?!"

"You didn't think I was being nice to you for free did you?" he replies dropping your pants to the floor.

You cover yourself and turn completely red. "I demand you stop this immediately."

He frowns and continues to undress you. "I told you didn't I. You could come upstairs if you agreed to be mine, and you did so I get to have you whenever I want."

"I didn't know you meant this sort of thing!? Nggg... s-stop touching that." You pant trying to push his hands away from your legs. "I'm maybe ok with you snacking on me but I am not a cum dumpster!"

Randal frowns and grabs your collar. "Listen to me. I'll only say this one time." He leans down by your ear. "I'm marking you. You belong to me and I want the others to know that. Do not forget I am the master here." He forces you back against the bed and grins. "Furthermore I don't intend to use your body that way. I simply wish to enjoy the pleasures of connecting with you." he checks to make sure the curtains on the balcony doors have been closed before continuing.

You think this is odd until you realize he was checking to make sure the sun couldn't come through. 'Right that'd be bad for him to get burned when the sun comes up in the morning.' You squirm as his hands find more sensitive places to mess with. 'Why is he doing this? Vampires are dead right? That means they don't have heart beats... if their hearts aren't beating they can't feel... can they?'

Randal smirks again as he sticks his fingers in your mouth. "There's a good boy get them nice and wet."

You can't deny that though you feel like you normally wouldn't have sex with a vampire, this was still pretty hot, and you were extremely turned on for whatever reason. You could bite his fingers if you wanted to play hard ball, but in the heat of the moment you felt like it might just make him rough with you. So you bite back your pride once more and obey his command.

"Inside your mouth is hot." Randal grins. His pulls his fingers away from your mouth and replaces them with his tongue.

You can feel all your senses melting away. Since when did a vampire make you feel like this? 'What's wrong with me? It isn't supposed to feel this good.' Your body jolts violently and you gasp unintentionally as you feel his finger probe your opening. 'No.... no he intends to put it in there!?'

"Looks like I hit a nerve." Randal teases and slides his fingers in anyway. "This is a tight hole." He teases sliding his one finger in and out.

"sh..." you groan squirming more.

"Look how excited you are." Randal muses as he adds another finger. "Your sucking me in... you're so lewd..." he taunts. After a moment he removes his fingers and begins searching for something he appears to have lost.

"w-what are you looking for?" you pant trying to get your brain back in working order.

"My toy..." he mumbles and then pouts. "I know I had it the other day." he crosses his arms. "Slayed probably borrowed it."

You raise an eyebrow. "You share your toys?"

Randal frowns. "No he just always takes my stuff." Randal shrugs. "Whatever he can have it if he wants it so badly. I have something even better now." He pounces on you again and grins. "I was going to use it to add to the pleasure but I'll live without. I hope you ready I do not plan to hold myself back." 

You attempt to scream out a protest but your scream turns to a soft bit back moan as he enters you.