Chapter 10 - Changes (smut, rape, yaoi)

"S-Steve..." you step back a few steps. "You aren't serious about this. You can't be serious about this!?"

Steve steps closer looking down slightly. <-- eyes shadowed.

Daren closes the door behind him when he leaves.

"You can't really mean to do this to me? I thought we were friends!?" You back up until you come in contact with the wall.

Steve stops directly in front of you and grins. "(y/n) nothing against you or our past."

"You don't have to do this." You press yourself against the wall hoping for it to somehow open up and give you a way out.

"Yes I do." He smirks and cups your face. "I need to tell you how I feel." He smiles. "You're not very attractive."

You blink in confusion as he releases you. "hu?"

"I didn't come in here to rape you." Steve laughs. "Please, don't you think you know me better than that?"

You let out the breath you didn't know you'd been holding. "Damn it Steve you scared me to death." You grab your neck and look away. "You bit me earlier I thought you were really going to attack me."

"Yeah sorry about that." Steve smiles and scratch the back of his head. "It was the weirdest thing... I was thinking that you smelled really good and suddenly I just couldn't control myself." He frowns. "Don't hate me."

You sigh and flop into bed. "I guess it's ok. I'm used to it by now." You groan. "I don't think I can really blame you either... apparently I'm just like a piece of candy to vampires."

Steve smirks. "Well you do taste good I understand that much."

You frown. "Can you maybe not talk about how good I taste."

Steve sits next to you and grins. "It's true though. I feel better than I ever did before." He smiles.

You look up at Steve. "Did you know you were sick?"

"I was sick?" Steve questions.

You sigh. "You didn't know then... that you had cancer."

Steve shakes his head. "No I don't think I did."

Daren said you did. You sigh and look at the wall. "He said that's one of the reasons they decided to change you."

"I was dying and I didn't even know It." he flops back on the bed and looks at the ceiling. "Interesting."

You sit up slightly. "Does it hurt to die?"

"Yeah it did." He frowns. "it hurt so much... it was like... imagine the worst pain you've ever felt and then times it by ten." He glances over at you. "And at first I was pissed off at you for not helping me... but then I remembered that we didn't have a cure for the venom, so you wouldn't have been able to help me anyway." He looks up at the ceiling again. "I'm definitely going to miss hitting up bars after hunts." He glances at you again. "But you have it a lot worse than me because no matter how many times you get bit you'll still be human..."

"Yeah... well I'm glad you're happy." You mumble and bury your face in your covers.

"Did they let Zack leave?" Steve asks. "I didn't stick around after Randal put Daren in charge."

"Yeah." You sigh. "Yeah Zack got to leave, but he wasn't very happy about it. Daren got upset because Zack killed his brother a couple years ago."

Steve frowns. "Well at least they kept their word to let him go. Does that mean you'll stay here?"

"I don't have a choice now." You frown. "If I leave they'll just find me again... I might as well just behave and stay here."

"They don't treat you too terribly. Do they?" Steve questions.

"Not as long as I play nice." You frown. "When I got caught I resisted for a week... I fought back... I tried to rebel... and they locked me in the dungeon... at first only Randal would visit me... so I began to think that I would die. Then Randal offered me a deal. He'd let me upstairs if I call him master." You look at the wall. "so for another week I was led around on a chain, but the second night I was out of the cell Slayed brought home a wolf girl... the dumbass didn't understand he was scaring her." you cover your face with your hands. "She bit him and they got in a fight. I couldn't stand watching him beat her while she was restrained so I got involved and got bit myself... I passed out from blood loss from the bite. Randal bandaged it for me and actually kind of took care of me. It was just this morning that he let me roam around here freely." <-- tried to explain how bad it was but ended up saying things that made the vampires seem nice.

"So then... you're pretty much like one of us. Just that you're not a vampire." Steve asks.

"I guess but they treat me different." You frown. "They keep saying they don't hold hunting against me but they kind of treat me like a sex slave." Steven rolls over and kisses you. "hu wha!?" you sit up and stare at him blushing and not even knowing what's going on.

Steve smirks. "What? I said I wasn't going to rape you. I never said I didn't want you."

You frown. "You said I was unattractive."

"Yeah I did." He sits up. "I'm sorry I lied. Actually I've wanted to try this for a while." He pulls you back down onto the bed into another kiss. You're on top but the way he's got you pulled in makes it feel like you're on the bottom. <-- repressed sexual feelings.

"S-Steve." You open your mouth to protest but he claims it sticking his tongue in your mouth.

"Fight back a little, it makes it more fun." Steve smirks.

"But you just said you weren't going to rape me." you protest trying to stop him from sticking his hands in your pants. <-- role reversal now you're on the bottom.

"It isn't rape if you like it." Steve comments pinning your hands down. "I'm a lot stronger then I used to be. I don't think you could possible fight back against me like this." He chuckles and licks your neck. "Your skin tastes good too."

"Steve knock it off." You groan. "Let me go!"

"I can't your body is begging for Me." Steve whispers feeling that lump between your legs with a sly grin. "You get turned on from being man handled by vampires. How incredibly perverted." He chuckles.

Your next protest is lost as any words you had been about to say become a soft uncontrollable moan as Steve plays with one of your nipples.

"gee you really have become such a lewd little pervert." Steven grins. "I never imagined I'd find you engaging in these sort of activities." He looks at your neck where you have several marks from Daren biting you earlier that morning. "Tell me (y/n) is it that you can't escape or is it that you don't want to?"

You stare at Steve. "It isn't that I don't want to!" you defend. "I just know they'd find me again."

Steve smirks. "Sounds like you decided to become the vampire's pet after all." He grabs you pants by the hem and grinds up against you hard with a devious smirk. "I'm a vampire now... that means I get to play with you as long as I want." Your shorts hit the floor and soon after your boxers. "You're this hard already... what a perverted pet..." Steve muses. <-- personality flip because you smell good.

"D-damn it Steve..." you groan trying to push him off again. "It's weird can you just stop." <-- doesn't want to get fucked by his friend.

"Can't stop." Steve smirks. "But I promise to go easy on ya if you hold still and stop struggling."

(I don't feel like doing a lemon but I feel like finishing this chapter.)

Steve proceeds to take you weather you protest or not. When he's finished you're no longer conscious. <- passed out from overwhelming pleasure. 

Instead of leaving though Steve stays with you all night. <-- decided he wanted to hold you while you sleep.