Chapter 6 - Vampire's Ecstasy (smut, lemon)

It'd been a few days and you'd become quite used to your new route which was whatever the hell Randal was doing at the time. Today though Randal had put a lot of trust in you and allowed you off leash to wonder about the mansion as you please. His one rule for you was that you not leave the mansion. You know if you did he'd just find you and be mad that you left so you decide to take your time and explore the place. You pass by an open bed room door and see slayed with his wolf girl.

You frown realizing he still has her tied up while he torments her naked body. "hey." You frowns from the doorway.

"What now!?" slayed looks at you super pissed.

"Are you planning on using a condom?" you ask.

"What?" he looks at you confused.

The girl has a gag in her mouth but she seems to be really relieved that you brought it up.

"You heard me." you repeat. "Are you planning to wrap up first?"

He frowns. "No, am I supposed to?"

You pinch the bridge of your nose. "Well I guess it really isn't my business but you're going to get her knocked up if you go in bareback..."

"Knocked up?" Slayed pauses for a moment and puts his hand on his chin. "Say I didn't know what that meant how would you explain it?"

You facepalm. "It means you're going to have half vampire puppies running around the damn mansion is what it means."

Slayed think more. "Puppies..." then he frowns. "Ok I'll fucking wrap it... are you happy now asshole you ruined my fun!" he growls and starts digging through his desk.

You shake your head and continue down the hall. "Damn that guy sure is arrogant..." you mumble.

"I can't still hear you ya know!?" he shouts after you.

You smirk. "Sorry." 'I forgot vampires have really good hearing.'

On your way down another hall you bump into Daren. "Oh evening young master." Daren greets you and bows slightly.

You chuckle. "Hey Daren." He'd begun calling you young master as if he were some kind of butler. It was very amusing to say the least.

"I was doing a bit of exploring myself and I found quite the interesting room down this hall." He smiles. "I was actually just coming to fetch you."

"Hm? What is it?" you ask following him back the way he came from.

"Looks like a sort of workout room." Daren nods. He opens the door revealing, what looks like, used to be a gym of some sort. "I think the people that lived here before had one of those at home gym type trainer deals... lots of fitness equipment. Thought that might interest you." he smirks when he sees your eyes light up. "I'll take that as a yes then."

You're amazed. "I didn't know anything like this was here!" you hurry to look at everything. "Oh wow it's all in really good condition too!"

Daren watches you move from one thing to the next. "I take it I have found something quite interesting?" he questions.

"Yeah! This is amazing." You go straight for the bench and put on a medium weight. "I was thinking I needed to work out more." You muse smiling from ear to ear.

Daren leans against the equipment and watches you for a while. After he notices you begin to get tired he grabs the bar with one hand and puts it back up. "Ok time to stop now." He smirks.

"I could have done more." You pant. "Just a few more."

"Nah if I let you do that you'll wear yourself out." Daren insists. "Randal will never forgive me if I let that happen. After all even though you're just human you're still a guest here, and that means he's expecting us to watch out for you." he looks at your arm where the wolf girl bit you last week. "By the way how's the bite mark? Has it healed yet?"