Pink hair and scale scarf

I was currently in my room looking at the blank walls just thinking Nastu was outside with happy I had now figured out that the cat could fly. At first I was really shocked but I'm comming to terms with the fact that Nastu dragneel was familiar with impossible things I sighs softly and my mind wandered back to the kiss. Why did he kiss me? He can't have feels for me we hadn't really known each other that long and after all he did just want to save me in his words at least but what did that mean I had another dream about the pink haired boy again he looks a lot like Nastu has the same scarf and everything but he was a boy in my dreams and I'm always a little girl I've never had theses dreams before why am I having them now? All theses questions racked my mind as I close my eyes going back to the dream I had.
I humming a song one that my mother had taught me she always sung it when I went to sleep and I loved the song I looked around at the pink walls in the mansion my family living thinking it was getting quite boring I want to play and it was so quiet I thought about drawling and playing with my doll my mother gave me I named her little sister she was so cute and I loved her but today I just wanted to pick some flowers besides little sister needed to go to sleep anyways I started singing as I walked into our garden " you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away" I smile and walk out to the flowers I spot a really pretty purple one and walk over to pick it normally our gardener was out here to play but he had the day off so he was sleeping I picked the flower and giggled it was so pretty I like purple flowers because there were my moms favorite ones I looked up to find another flower this time it was my favorite color blue I picked it as well still humming before I heard something that made me pause what I was doing a crack behind me and turn around it was the boy I saw at the market the one with pink hair and scarf I tilt my head before I realized that he shouldn't be here " hey boy why are you here"
I say more curious then anything he just looked at me his hair was messier then before and he was dirty he had dirt and leaves in it and all over his clothes I laugh slightly at him thinking he looked funny like that he looked at me and frowned
" hey what's so funny?" He asked and I smiled and pulled off a leave off his hair
" you look funny and really dirty you need a bath reallly badly" I say as I look around we were in the middle of my garden I smiled and looked at the flowers the boy grunted annoyed at what I had to say but I picked up another flower it was pink just like the boys hair he rolled his eyes.
" you are such a girl listen I'm lost and I need to get out of here and go back to my guild ok so if you would just point me the way I'll leave you alone" he said I looked at him and pointed the way out but before I could control myself I grabbed his hand
"Hey I know you don't know me but could you stay a while? We can play and have fun together you see I don't have any friends and I don't know any one else my age maybe you can stay awhile you can come inside and clean up and we can make flower crowns and do a lot of fun stuff maybe we can play hide and go seek me and my mom play that game sometimes you can even come in my house." I say pointing at the house the boy looked up and his eyes grew wide
" woah that's a house I thought it was a fancy school or a really fancy guild hall! "He almost screams and walks over to the house amazed at it I giggle slightly I walk over to him and lead him in the house I take his hand to the bathroom and tell him he had to clean up some he sighs and started to take off his clothes my eyes widen and I rush out of the room mommy says Ladys arn't supposed to see boys naked I  stand amd wait for him to come out in the mean time I drew a picture of a flower it was a flower with big pedals that started out yellow in the dented but faded into pink in the end I thought it was pretty good I smiled and looked up after hearing a door open seeing the boy again I smiled brightly walking over to him he now had on a plan white t shirt and black shorts his hair was still dripping wet and his skin was now clean and he still had a white scarf draped around his neck .
" see all you needed was a bath now you're all clean and now we can play to " I say excitedly as I take his hand smiling then start walking I introduced him to my doll we all started to make flower crowns I smiled and put the white and purple crown on his head and started laughing
" see this is fun I say smiling he just looked at me and I saw his face soften and he looked st me for a moment before smiling happily
" hey so thought like a princess right?" The pink haired boy with the onex eyes asked I looked st him curiously then smile
" well not really I would think princesses would have a prince and people to talk to " I say a frown appearing on my face he suddenly stands up he puts his hand on my cheek staring closely at me my eyes widen wondering what he was up to
"" I think you are just like a princess and I'm like a dragon and in stories don't princess need protection from dragons?" I looked at him and smiled thinking he was shy not thinking he had ever actually read a fairy tale before he looked at me weird as I laughed at him
" what's so funny" he asked I smiled more
" it's just usuallly the prince protects the princess " I say smiling and he things for a moment and smiles
" how about in this story the dragon protects the princess I'll be the dragon and you'll be the cute princess" he says and I look at him for a moment and smile I then hear my dad calll and stand up sanely knowing I had to start on my piano classes I sigh and look at him
" I'm sorry I have to go but before I do here I'm going to give you this picture ok that way you don't ever forget me " I say smiling handing him the picture of the flower and a picture the gardener had taken of us I smiled and started to walk back to the house he stopped me I turned around to see him he was smiling and waving at me
" hey princess I could never forget you" he says making me smile as I walk back to the manner.
After I had that dream I had been thinking hard about why I had them could it be some kind of message maybe some kind of lost memory it is very odd though the little boy does look like natsu maybe it's my mind imagining things but the dreams are always so vivid it's like I'm reliving them every time I have one I can see the sunshine reflecting off the boys hair and see his toothy smile and his canine  teeth I can even almost feel the breeze of the wind as it cools my skin that shouldn't be normal right? I was in deep thought when suddenly a hand touches my shoulder and I jump back seeing natsu he was chuckling at my reaction.
" Lucy your so jumpy today it's something wrong?" He asks me I shake my head no I didn't want to tell him about the dreams not yet anyways maybe at a different time but at the moment not yet suddenly natsu sits down next to me he stars at me getting extremely close to me I start blushing avoiding his eyes before he takes my chin in his warm hand forcing me to look " Lucy I wanna ask you a question" he says completely serious I look at him his eyes didn't lie and I was interested so I looked st him and blushed a little.
" what is it natsu?" I ask softly he bites his lip
" do you trust me?" The question took me back he had never hurt me treated me wrong in fact I've never had more fun then with him however he is the one that bought me from that auction I had to think about before I realized I did trust him I but my lip slightly.
" yes I do trust you " I say in a soft yet determined voice I could feel him leaning closer.
" I trust you to I think I'm going to take you out tomorrow I want you to come shopping with me and later I'm gong to let you see your key guys you have but I if you try anything funny you won't like me for a bit so please don't give me a reason not to trust you Lucy ." he says softly I look at him I was so excited I smiled and nodded my head It wasn't much but at least I was able to do things now. I can go shopping but more importantly I'm going to be able to see my sprits they are probably worried sick about me I can't wait to tell them everything I was so happy I almost tacked natsu hugging him tightly .
" you can trust me natsu I don't promise I won't let you down ." I say smiling unable to wave the smile I had on my face.

————————————————————

I know it took forever but here's another chapter I might have to edit this some more I wasn't able to proof it before updating just tell me if you see any typo super bad anyways I hope you enjoy it!