Lucy's Past

I look at Natsu who hasn't left my side Wendy had left an hour ago with happy and Carla leaving me with him alone in the house. I read on natsu a bed That was warm and cozy and a lot  softer than my bed I think I liked the smell of it the mostly because it smelt like Burning firewood making me think of the outdoors. I inhaled the scent and smiled as I read I like this room a lot better than mine it had more freedom and was a whole lot nicer. Natsu was currently next to me laying his head on my shoulder almost falling asleep.
" you know Natsu you don't have to be by my side the whole time you could go do something I'll be fine I'm just reading. " I say as I turn the page I was reading a romantic story about a forbidden love between a princess and a dragon it made me happy as I slowly turn to look at Natsu who was pouting I look at his expression closer his brow was slightly down he looked like he was trying to figure something out but his mouth showed he was still calm like he wasn't thinking to hard about or was trying to fool me into thinking he wasn't. I sigh and fold the corner of the book to hold my place and I look at him.
" Natsu what's up? your thinking what is it about?" I ask though I had a pretty good idea of what it was.
" I hurt you Luce how could I do that... I didn't mean to or anything it just happened I didn't see you there.. And I was drinking I shouldn't have done that to you in the first place I'm so sorry about it " he says looking at me his eyes begging for forgiveness he looked like a lost puppy dog who had been put out in the rain. I sigh and turn  my body around letting him lay on my stomach . Then I slowly take his head and softly weave my fingers in his salmon hair and gently pull them out massaging his head slightly to calm him down some.
" Natsu I understand why you did it I also understand why your so strict on me sometimes Wendy explained some things to me while you were asleep... I won't leave you like that.... I would never leave someone in need I wasn't raised like that .." I say looking at him and look at his eyes  they were onyx with green in them they reminded me of a dragon... But that makes sense he did say he was a dragon slayer after all but he never explained anything to me...
" hey Natsu you never did tell me about you magic .. Or really your past I only know about lisanna " I say looking at him he smiles and chuckles as he sits up with an excited look on his face.
"My magic if fire dragon slayer magic I have dragon  lungs so I can breath fire, dragon scales to absorb the fire, and dragon claws to attack with fire... My magic is an ancient magic that was originally used to deal with dragons.. It's really cool I'll have to take you on a mission with me and show you just how strong I am. Don't worry Luce I'll protect you from anything that could harm you to! " he says looking at her smiling an excited smile on his face as his eyes sparkled as he talked about his magic he had a fiery passion in his eyes that reflected his personality and how he felt about everyone close to him making me smile softly a small giggle escaping my lips as I looking at him I liked seeing him excited for some weird reason and made me feel all happy to.
" where did you learn this magic if it's really that old where did you learn it? " I say out if curiosity the light in his eyes dimmed a smallest bit before returning
" my dad taught me everything I know he was a dragon his name is igneel my goal is to find him one day and show him all my new magic skills and then talk to him and tell him about everything that happened and even about the future! " Natsu  said showing his childishness before he looked at me.
" Luce what about you? Tell all about your past and your spirits and everything! How did you end up in such a horrible situation? " he says it started off happy and innocent but the happiness he had died down with his last question. I looked at him and sighs slightly and sit back thinking.
" well let's see my mom was a celestial wizard to but she died when I was really young you see I grow up in a really rich family after my mother died I ended up taking the spirits she had I have formed bonds with all of them. They were the only people I had. After that my dad couldn't even look at me anymore I look just like my mom did. he couldn't bare to look at me anymore so he ended up ignoring me and turning to alcohol.  I was pretty much raised by the staff in my manner. My dad died when I turned 14 by that time he had driven the business he own into the ground. only leaving me a little money to my name I went out and found a few jobs here and there to be honest I've been looking for a guild to get into .. But after my last job I took it was about delivering a box to Someone's grandmother I was out a lot later than I should have .. Some guy was able to put a sleeping spell on me and capture me. then well you know what happened after that ... But I always will remember my mother I didn't have much before I was captured but I did have my keys and a picture of my mother... " I say my eyes started brimming with tears I didn't even notice but I had started crying  as I told my story Natsu looked at me sympathetically then he put his thumb under my eye wiping the tears away.
" I'm so sorry Luce I never would have guessed any of that you seem so upbeat all the time, even when you first came here and did trust me. I knew you were a happy person and now that I know that I Admire you that much more because , that means you can smile even through the bad things. you don't let that hold you back and that .. Makes you one of the strongest people I know." He says looking at her then bit his lip slightly
" you know Luce you look like a little girl I met one day but .... Never mind it's impossible " he says quickly dismissing the thought that she could be his childhood friend. then smiles slightly and lays down with her.
" you should get some sleep Luce you need to get your strength back up. " he stays opening his arms wide for her to crawl in an innocent smile on his lips as he looked at her one strand of his hair falling over his eye. I looked at him hesitantly before sighing decided not to fight him about this because in all honestly I was really tired and there wasn't any harm in sleeping in his arms..... But only this once! I slowly craw only his arms feeling how warm and cozy his chest was lulling me to sleep .. I smile softly a I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier until I drift off into the darkness of slumber.