My new home

I feel someone grab my arm and pull me up making me walk toward some unknown destination. I feel my feet touch something cold and little pointed things touch my feet the temperature drop and the are felt more calming s a soft breeze hit my skin making me shiver slightly in delight. I loved the feeling it felt so good and delightful she just wished she could see the stars right now and gaze upon the consultations in the sky marking where my spurts where in the sky. My mom taught me all about them when I was younger she told me all about how the celestial king made them to honor the spirits in the sky I smile slightly before I feel someone undoing my blind fold I guessed it was that guy my new master I grit my teeth thinking it wouldn't last because I would leave and my spirits would save me when I can summon them. I feel the blindfold getting pulled off and I open my eyes and look around seeing the stars smiling softly thinking as long as I had my spirits I knew I would be just fine I then take a deep breath and look in front of me. I see a boy about my age maybe a year older with salmon hair and onyx eyes that had a green tint to it he was wearing a red shirt with black pants that had a few holes in them but he seemed he could care less he also wore a white scarf that had a scaly like pattern on it. he was starting at me as if waiting for me to run or try to get away I had to admit it was tempting but I was smart enough to know that he had already planned on something if I Tried to escape and I didn't want to find out what it was. "So your my slave I don't  no really do this kind of thing but people make it seems heartless but I need someone to cook for me because everyone I do I eat the fire before I can cook the food and I end up burning the food most of the time ." He looks at me and I look away slightly not really caring what he had to say to me right now." Well my name is nastu dragneel I'm part of the fairy tail guild in a fire dragon slayer" he says and smiles holding his hands out slightly for me to shake. I was aggravated with this I really had to serve this guy? He seemed like an idiot but he also seemed nice putting aside the fact that he just bought me I took his hand " nice to meet you nastu dragneel " she says then realized what he said " wait your from fairy tail I always wanted to join but u guess that won't happen now it's ok though " she paused prosessing the other information he gave her " You can eat fire!!!!!!! How do you do is it some kind of spell how would you learn that kind of magic?!" She says as she looked at him he rubbed the back of his neck and chuckles slightly "I'll tell you aftrer we get you home  you are my property now and I intend to treat yo like that I'm going to show you off so much you so much better then that medal heads slave or jellals" he says looking really accomplished with himself I blushed and looked away from him his this guy is such a prevert I really hope he doesn't make me do anything with him like the thing! I start blushing just thinking about it I am a virgin  no I can't! I imminently scold  myself for thinking things like that and start to calm down thinking that if he tried then I'd summon loke to save me. I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize nastu grabbing my hand I blush as he starts running pulling me with him his hand was warm and my hand was really cold it felt so good but I knew I shouldn't enjoy it besides I would  be trying to escape this place as soon as I can is get it and join a guild then start earning money if go on tons is exciting adventures just like I always wanted to no more miss lucky Lucy heartfilia that couldn't do anything to save her skin and had to have everyone else save her no I was going to be strong and independent! I was going to be one of the strongest wizards there where but first I need to get out of Being a slave  to this guy . I keep thinking theses things as we ran down a dirt trail that lead to a quite big cabin in the woods  she was surprised to say the least she knew fairy tail made a lot of money being the number one guild but this was crazy she fekt herself being dragged in and nastu took her to a room that had bars  in the window she looked around the room it wasn't that small it had a small bathroom in it and a full size bed that sat right next to the window that had medal bars that where placed close together so she couldn't escape she looked at nastu who was leaving in the door a smirk was clear in his face " so Luce this is where your going to stay it's not that big but it will do I don't want to chance you trying to leave and oh before I forget " I didn't even see him come close to me before he snatched my keys from me twirling them in his fingers my eyes widen as I try and get them back I kick him hard In the stomach. " give them back there the only family I have left! " I yell trying to reach for them but he was taller then me and was holding them where I couldn't reach" you can't have them you'll use them to try and escape in not stupid Luce so get used to living hear you can only have your keys when I allow you to have them and I'll supervise you the whole time you have them . Your not leaving Luce so if I were you I'd start to get comfortable in your new home." He smirks and turns around to leave the room the pauses " and Luce if you try and leave then I'll have no choice but to punish you and I'm sure you wouldn't want that my punishments are very kinky " he says and my eyes widen this sick twisted prevert he wouldn't do that! I  run  to four the door but he slams it shut before I can. I hear him locking the door from the outside so I couldn't get out. I pound my fist against the door trying to get out I feel warm water go down my cheeks as I cry " no no no please no let me go !!! " I say as I turn around my back against the door as I slowly slide to the floor and resting my head on my knees as I sob into them I couldn't do anything to save myself  nothing at all I was useless. Who ever this guy was he was stupid and cruel but if that's so try then why? why do I feel like I know him from somewhere? I don't care who he is this sick idiot need to learn his place I have to do something I want my keys back I bite my lip slightly as I felt more tears run down my face everything I loved was gone my home my family and now my freedom my hopes where even being crushed by the unending feeling yet though it all there was a slightly confusing feeling brewing it was warm as if I knew that I didn't loose everything but I had found something that has been lost for a long time but what was it. I go to the small bathroom and try to take my mind off of everything my taking a bath relaxing as the hot water calmed me down when I got out I wrapped myself in a cream colored towel and found some sweatpants and a tank top along with some panties I slipped on my clothes and then I get into the full sized bed trying to forget about everything that had happened I just wanted to forget about this day this situation everything I wanted my mom more than ever though she was long gone. I just want to talk to you one last time mom  I think as I slowly feel my eyes get heavy the covers warned my body as darkness took everything over and I fell asleep.

Well guys that's another chapter comment what you think of it I know you guys have questions swirling around your heads about Lucy's conflicting feelings 😜 and thank you cooldude for reading my story it means a lot to me I know I'm not the best writer but it's a fun thing to do I think your a really good writer to! thanks guys for reading that's all I have to say night ☺️