Lisanna

I  smiled slightly calming down after freaking out about happy it still kinda weirded to me that there was a talking cat that  apparently could fly. I shake my head to try and get away from the thought before I finish drying off the last dish. I look  around the kitchen it was really nice the marvel countertops matched perfectly with the smokey colored cabinets even the smell matched it smelled like campfire and oak I  closes my eyes and inhales it liking it for some reason I didn't know the reason why though. I decided to start walking around the place Nastu had put a magical field around the house so that I couldn't escape more so because i didn't have my spirits with me  it was wrong Of him to take them. The place had the same smell throughout the building and the main colors where red orange and black all the colors of fire she found it kinda cute to me honestly. I the look at a door that looked like any other I slowly opened it revealing a nice room with a flame designed on the wall that when the lights where turned off glowed just like fire it was brilliant I marveled at it and then turned on the light looking at the room it was bigger than the other rooms and the bed was king sized with a red bed spread and orange pillows of different shades beside it was a cat bed with yarn she assumed this must be Nastu and Happy's room I was so engulfed in looking around that  I didn't even notice the feeling on my back jumped back hearing things start to fall realizing I had knocked over a shelf i imminently started to pick everything up one of the books that fell opened on a page with Nastu and a girl with short white hair and bright blue eyes she looked really pretty and both of them looked so happy. This must be his girlfriend I  thought slightly not really knowing how to feel about that I sat there a while looking at the picture wondering about her and thinking about her relationship to Nastu. Before I heard someone ear there that rather loudly my head shot up to see none other then Nastu Dragnee stand in the doorway looking rather mad .
" may I ask why you are in my room going through my things? " he says he looked a lot more calm than I expected him to be. I quickly pick the rest of the books up putting them back on the shelf neatly biting my lip hoping it was good enough.
" I'm sorry I was looking around the house and I just happen to come into this room and ran into the shelf " I say being nice I don't care if I was a slave or not I wasn't scared of the guy I just wanted to be nice because that's the kind of person I am. " also I really like the wall it looks so realistic I really enjoyed looking at it in the dark."  I say looking at him he looked over at it and nodded smirking slightly.
" yeah one if my friends from the guild did it I paid him he's really good at art that's actually the kind of magic he uses he uses what's called picto magic can he can create anything he drawls. " he gave a cheeky grin.  I look up at him before a thought crosses my mind
" so then what's your magic you said something about dragon slaying magic but I don't know what that is I've never even heard of it before so I'm guess it's some kind of lost magic" I say looking up at him in wonder he takes a breath in to answer my question before the doorbell rings.
" I'll answer your question later Luce " he says as he goes over to the door I follow him wondering who it could be. All I see when he opened the door is so many mixed emotions in his eyes anger, sadness, and something I couldn't quite read I look at the door and see the same girl that was in the picture I saw he stares at her coldly .
" Lisanna what are you doing here? " he says coldly which for some reason didn't match his style at all the girl stand there as if expecting this kind of reaction from him.
" hello Nastu how have you been haven't talked in a while" Lisanna says he gave her a sharp and angered look glaring at her
" you didn't answer my question" he says Darkley you could tell he wasn't happy about her being here at all.
" I'm here to tell you I'm sorry I want to go back to the times before this please nastu I don't  like us being like this I want it to be like the old days like when we were kids." She says looking at him in an Almost begging tone. He growls slightly and looks away from her
" Lisanna it's to late fur saying sorry I don't care what you did we unforgivable I dint understand you please just leave me alone we're over we've been over for a long time " he says and his eyes show sadness and rage.
" I'm sorry I left you but I didn't come here to ask for a second chance I know that it's over between us I just simply came here for forgiveness listen nastu I found someone else I'be moved on so should you  I just wanted us to be freinds again." She says here eyes showed regret in them and sorrow as I looked at her I saw a year fall from her eyes she looked like she needed desperately for him to furgive her as if it was yhe only to get rid of her guilt I didn't really understand why they where fighting i watched as this fight raged on nastu suddenly snapped.
" Lisanna this is your fault you did this to us how could you do that to me. I tell you how I feel we started dating and you disappeared for THREE YEARS!!! Everyone was worried your own siblings thought you died it broke me you left and didn't tell a single soul not even me the one person your supposed to tell everything I loved you and you left me!! Not only that you returned with some guy I waited all that time to find out you had just forgotten about me. About your family so I can't forgive you no matter how much you beg and plead I won't do it there would have to be something big to change that for me" he snapped at her she looked taken aback the tears in her eyes had turned into sobbing she had her face in her hands.
" I said I was sorry the moment I got back I thought you had moved on that was the only reason I got with someone else I'm sorry why can't you accept my apology in really trying nastu it's so hard for me because I loved you! " she says as she falls to the floor crying the tears falling off her face and onto the carpet she sound of her crying filled the house nastu had his head down his hat covering his eyes .
" if you really loved me you wouldn't have left in the first place." He said coldly but you could still hear the sadness in his voice as he spoke Lisanna sat there sobbing on the ground I watched as Nastu turned away from her and headed up the stairs. I looked at the girl with the tear stained cheeks and kneeled down beside her rubbing her back to comfort her.
" it's ok I'm sure he'll forgive you just give him a little more time stay here a moment I'll get you some tea then you should get going " I say to the girl she looked up at me .
" I'm sorry you had to see me like this I'm not normally like this it's just " she busts inti tears again and I hug her rubbing her back.
" shhh it's alright "I say and she pulls back looking at me.
" I'm Lisanna as you probably have figured out by now lm Nastu's  ex girlfriend ." She says wiping her tears and calming down enough to give me a sad smile.
" I'm Lucy Nastu's slave it's nice to meet you" I say returning her smile I watch her stand up and walk to the door.
" it was nice to meet you to maybe one day we will be able to talk more " she says before  leaving without looking at me again suddenly I hear a loud crash upstairs and run to see what it was I open a door to see Nastu chugging a huge bottle of fireball and vodka then smashing the bottles on the floor.  My eyes widen as I go to stop him one comes flying at me and hits me in the face I feel myself hit the ground and suddenly everything goes black the only thing I can hear is " LUCE "

————————————————

Alright this chapter is done comment what do you guys think so far? I didn't betray Lisanna to be a bitch because I honestly think she's a cianonmon roll I don't ship her and Nastu  but yeah I decided to do something different. ☺️ anyways comment your thoughts I want to know if there are ways I can improve and you know things like that well goodbye for now