19

Rosie checks Arianna and sighs when she finds she is still asleep. She rubbed her arm feeling the fang mark from the creature that bit her a long time ago. She remembered Padme and how her creature scratched her back. Rosie missed Padme so much. Padme was like a sister to her. She had no idea that Padme was going to die. It left a big scar on her heart.

"You feeling alright Rose?" asked Leia.

"I miss Padme." Rosie sighed.

"Who's that?" asked Leia.

"A good friend of mine." I respond while facing my beautiful daughter. "You remind me of her."

"How so?" Leia smiled as she took a seat next to me.

"She looks like you. She was very kind , beautiful, but sad." I said.

"I'm sorry you lost her Miss Rosie. I'm sure you'll see her again." Leia smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem my lady."

"I have to go check on Arianna. I'll be back." Rosie said.

Leia nods and went to go check on Han and Abigail.

'Good she's still asleep.' Rosie thought while looking down at her six year old daughter.

"Mommy what's going on?" asked Arianna while waking up.

"Sweetie what are you doing up?" Rosie asked.

"Mommy I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"What if Luke doesn't come back?"

"He will sweetie he will. Now get some rest." Rosie kissed her on the forehead.

"Okay mommy." Arianna smiled. Rosie puts the blanket over her shoulder and stared at the sky above her.

'I lost my husband , I lost my best friend , I lost everything , maybe I've even lost myself. But I have to keep going for my children.' Rosie thought in her mind. 'I will do it for them.'