8

A trooper runs through the hallway heading for the exit. In a few moments all is quiet. The muffled sounds of a distant officer giving orders finally fade. Some floor panels suddenly pop up revealing Rosie, Jillian, Abigail, Han Solo and Luke. Ben Kenobi sticks his head out of a third locker.

"Boy, it's lucky you had these compartments.

"I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them. This is ridiculous. Even if I could take off, I'd never get past the tractor beam.

"Leave that to me!" Obi wan said

"Damn fool. I knew that you were going to say that!" Han cried

"Who's the more foolish... the fool or the fool who follows him?" Obi wan said

Han shakes his head, muttering to himself. Chewbacca agrees. The crewmen carry a heavy box on board the ship, past the two storm troopers guarding either side of the ramp.

"The ship's all yours. If the scanners pick up anything, report it immediately. All right, let's go." A trooper said

The crewmen enter the pirateship and a loud crashing sound is followed by a voice calling to the guard below.

"Hey down there, could you give us a hand with this?" Han called from below

The storm troopers enter the ship and a quick round of gunfire is heard.In a very small command office near the entrance to the pirateship, a Gantry Officer looks out his window and notices the guards are missing. He speaks into the comlink.

"TX-four-one-two. Why aren't you at your post? TX-four-one-two, do you copy?" the command officer asked

Nothing was said back