spider-dan

Dan and Phil are both 17, offensive swearing, smut - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

6668 words - this is pretty fast past so a tad unbelievable but CUTE

I honestly don't know what the fuck this is 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Phils POV

It was dark out, late at night, and the transition into fall had just begun which made the air cool and sticky. I placed one foot in front of the other in a rush to get home, New York scares me at night and with the recent crime rate, I have tried to be more and more careful. But that hasn't stopped me from working late at OSCORP for my internship run by Dr. Connors whos a great man with extraordinary ideas, but the stress of the job has been affecting him and everybody has noticed, its only a matter of time until another true scientist goes mad. 

I sighed loudly, although it was barely audible by the sounds of New York City's famous traffic. I wish I wasn't alone with my thoughts, that I had someone to talk to, sure I was the school's hottie that made every girl swoon over me but I didn't want that. I'm gay anyway. I wanted somebody I could talk to, someone I can love and they would love me back. I had my eyes on one particular kid, Dan Howell, who was bullied by some of the other kids and I felt bad for him. I wish I could stick up for him but the truth is I don't want to get bullied either, I know it sounds bad but that's High School for you.

I always fantasized about him, my favorite was that he was the famous Spider-Man that has been running around the city and he would save me from a car crash and a gang fight I got in the middle of. I dreamed about his slim toned body in his scarlet red and dark blue suit hanging by a spider web and holding me, kissing me. It was kinda kinky.

I sighed loudly again but this time it was dampened when I felt a blow hit my chest. I skitted on the floor of the sidewalk, which I realized now was empty except for a man in dark jeans, in a synthetic latex hoodie, and a silver mask. I was still on the cold ground with my hand to the injury that was pounding and was about to get up. 

"Stay down!" the voice yelled, it was a mans and it boomed throughout the city. He produced a long rusted knife from his pocket and held it up to my neck. 

"If you move when I don't tell you to, or try any funny business, I won't hesitate to kill you." he echoed. I simply nodded my head. What was the hell going to happen?

He grabbed my arm hard and concealed the knife back into his pocket. 

"This way." He ordered still holding my arm when I was standing, I didn't have any access to my phone to call my father, the chief of NYPD. I thought that maybe this man was someone my father has put down, lots of criminals send threating messages of vengeance to him, so if one of them goes a step further to attack his only son... it made sense.  The man led us through the streets and dark alleys until we reached a rusted door that was molded into the side of a shop, I would have missed it if he didn't point it out. I then spotted one of my fellow internship peers from across the street. 

"Help!" I cried out which got his attention, my peer looked scared and ran away with the phone already to his face. 

The man holding me hit me hard in the head, "You'll be killed for that!" he screamed and pushed me into the door, and once he unlocked it I fell in. The ground appeared to be littered with blood and garbage and I did my best to muffle back a scream. I then felt his big cold hand on my neck as he pushed me further into hell and his fellow Satanists. Men turned out to be all around the room and I recognized a few of them, criminals that have murdered, raped, tortured and beaten people for the fun of it, and they were all here looking at me with hungry eyes. They all cheered when they saw me, some called my father and me names, others brandished their weapons.