not just pancakes for dinner

•Dan: 26
•Phil: 30
•Summary: Dan and Phil don't eat just pancakes tonight ;) Dan confess love to Phil
•Warnings: Smut, Cursing
•Around 1200 words
(Can we just take a minute to appreciate the picture 😍)

Finally setting the last plate of food on the dinner table Dan looked at the time anxiously. Phil was about to arrive in less than five minutes so since he had nothing more to do to preoccupy his thoughts about future actions, he tried to meditate.

"Fuck this," Dan whispered and brought his eyes awake, shaking miserably. Am I really going to tell Phil I love him? That I can't bear to live without him? He thought about scraping this idea, to just throw all the food out the window and run into his room to escape rejectment. No Dan, he thought to himself, you need to tell Phil. You can't live the rest of your life scared.

Shortly, without warning, Dan heard the doors keys fitting into the slot. He quickly turned his whole attention to the doorknob and started contemplating suicide.

The door swung open, "Hey Dan, I'm bac..." but before Phil could finish his sentence, he saw the dining room table filled with piles of pancakes, tubs of syrup, whipped cream, freshly chopped fruits on plates, and even a heaping platter of cinnamon buns.

"What the" Phil turned to fully close the door and locked it, "did you make all of this?" he tried to look into Dan's eyes but he was looking at the floor with his cheeks crimson.

"Yeah. There-there's something that I-I want to tell y-you."

Phil still looked surprised by Dan's prepared meal, but nervousness shot through him like drugs overtaking the body, I hope Dans okay... whats on his mind? "What is it Dan, you know you can tell me anything." He then started to take off his coat and the shopping bag he was carrying.

Dan pulled his face back and watched as Phil took his coat off, if only it can be more. Phil then walked over to Dan confidently and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, making Dans face heat up even more.

"Phil. The day we met we instantly clicked. Our friendship has then grown and grown since then, but for me, it was something else. I started noticing the way you smiled, the way you brushed your hair, or even when you walked to get a glass of water. When you occasionally went on holiday without me, I realized how much I needed you. Not just for companionship or human interaction, but for how I lose it without you. I cant live a single day where your not in it Phil. Even if this affects our friendship. I love you, Phil, I always have, and I always will."

Dan stared at Phil for the entire duration of his entire speech, looking for any hint of rejection or disgust, but it never came. Instead, mocha colored eyes blended with a bright blue and made a new color.

Phil was speechless, "Dan, I feel the exact same way," he looked overflown with happiness, "I was so scared that you would leave me if I told you. I thought you would shut me out of your life, be grossed out that I'm gay, and other horrible things."

Phil gave a tight hug, love intertwined with every muscle, "I love you, Dan."

"I love you too Phil." Phil looked up at Dan and used his finger to swipe a tear that was starting to fall from Dan's eye. Suddenly, their eyes melted together, forming a new color of love, passion, joy, and devotion.

The sexual tension was awful.

To say which one of them pressed their lips against the others was hard to tell. Their lips crushed against one another's in a wild frenzy. Dan's hand was on the back of Phil's head and the other surrounding his waist. Phil's hands were both moving around the back of Dan's shirt. The older of the two did his best to bring their passion to the lounge, so they can have at least a couch to crash on.

"Actually, my room or yours?" Phil had to stop kissing to ask, making Dan moan in hunger.

"Whichever. I need you now." Dan dominated out.

Phil smirked knowing very well that Dan certainly would be the bottom, and they resumed making out, making their way slowly to Dan's room.

Phil pulled apart from Dan when the younger touched their shirts, "Can these come off?" He asked timidly, "Of course Danny." Phil grasped Dan's shirt and threw it to the floor and took the view in. Dan was amazed by how this was happening, how Phil yearned to touch him. Dan then took off Phil's shirt and his hands descended to the belt buckle, Phil chuckled at his action, and Dan just gazed into his eyes. After the belt was undone Dan promptly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He could feel the hard erection against his hands, and the hot bulge it made through his pants. Phil then took matters into his own hands and pulled both his pants and boxers off in one go.

Dan drove Phil to lay on his back on the bed to slightly grind upon him which caused a series of mewls from Dan. Phil then took Dan's pant zipper and pulled it down all the way off. Dan took the opportunity to lead as he started to kiss from Phil's neck all the way down on a trail to his hips. When he got to the hip area he slowly kissed the sensitive area, to taunt Phil he playfully took his pelvic skin between his teeth.

"Dan," Phil moaned in indulgence, "don't stop."

"Never," The words escaped Dan's mouth in an eager whisper, and in addition began to put his mouth on Phils exited member. Dan bobbed his head up and down taking in Phil's large length enjoying every millimeter of him, Phil lived the sensation of Dan's soft lips on his dick.

Seconds before Phil was about to come, Dan brought his head up to Phil and said, "Fuck me."

Phil scrambled up and pulled out the lube and a condom from Dan's night table, "how did you know it was there?" Dan asked seemingly embarrassed,

"I can hear you from my room," Phil smirked as he slipped the rubber on.

Phil flipped Dan over and started to plug his finger into Dan's asshole, getting him ready. A chorus of moans and Phil's name all spilled out of Dan's mouth which brought sensation to Phil. Soon after Phil used two fingers to stretch Dan out, then a third to seal the deal.

"Are you ready?" Phil asked seductively, waiting to properly be inside Dan.

"Yes, Phil. Please just fuck me!" Dan whimpered ready to be filled with Phil's huge cock.

Phil began to slowly pump himself into Dan, but then increasingly went faster and faster. Phil wanted to explode with cum but held it back since he wanted to wait for Dan's climax. As Phil was fucking the daylights out of Dan, he brought his hand and started to jerk off Dan at the same time, which made Dan see stars.

"Phil I'm, I'm close!"

With those last words, Phil felt Dan's hot cum pour over his hands and sheets, and his condom basically overflowing. They both sat backs on the bed next to each other, looking at each other's faces.

"Phil?"

"Yes, Dan?" 

"I think we deserve some of those pancakes."