Chapter 13

Camila: It's not fair...? For who?

X: For them... you left because you wanted to.

Camila: You took me out of your lives... you're not my father anymore, just assume it Alejandro, they're welcome to my house, not you.

Alejandro: Don't talk to me that way Karla, I'm your father no matter what you want.

Camila: Unfortunately you are, but you preferred to try and manipulate my life and it all went wrong... you left me on the streets... now don't come here saying you have parental rights over me when you and your stupid pride, let me leave our house.

Alejandro: You're making a mistake Karla.1

Camila: Mistake? You're telling me that following my dreams is a mistake?... You've become a piece of shit Ale...

Camila was seen shut up due to a slap on the face, her lip bled a Little, she took her things and before leaving she said.

Camila: I promised mom I'd come... she believed this would finish, but you're just a piece of shit Alejandro, I told you before. You're not welcome to my life, not anymore.

...

Lauren was at their new house preparing something to eat for when Camila came back from talking to her father, she heard the main door opening, she washed her hands and left the kitchen.

Lauren: Camz... I'm maki...-They looked at each other's eyes and Lauren viewed Camila's injury-What happened to you?

Camila: I told my dad the big piece of shit he was and he slapped me.

Lauren: Camz... But you were meant to make up with him.

Camila: I thought the same... but he got mad ... we talked and at nay second he asked about the life I had made by my own... princess... Can Mike be my father? I don't like the dad I have from blood.

Lauren: Camz...- She approached her, hugged her into her arms and stroked her back.- I don't think he may find it troublesome.

Camila: I hope so...it's been a while since I forgot what a caring father looks like.

Lauren: I'm sorry things didn't go out as expected.

Camila: Me too, but not for him, but for my mom and Sofi.

Lauren: I know... but they'll understand... They're beside you once again.

Camila: And I won't let them leave my side.

...

Camila: The food was delicious princess.

Lauren: Thanks Camz... Usually you cooked, but I wanted to cook for you this time.

Camila: You know you can cook whenever you want... It's our house.

Lauren: Our house... It sounds so...

Camila: Perfect.

Lauren: Yes... It's something I don't want it to end.

Camila: There's no reason why.

...

X: Yes, it's strange, but it's better for us... it seems they don't suspect at all.

X: The plan is working; we'll get what we deserve without being directly affected.

X: There's something else I wanted to tell you.

X: Go on... You know I'm always listening.

X: Cabello has a new girlfriend... that girl graduated months ago, they've been going for quite a while now...I think before we leave, you should make them finish their relation.