Chapter 5

Lauren stood up and went to Camila, she hugged her and left a soft kiss on her lips.
Lauren: You're much more than that Camila, l know... You must trust me.
Camila: l believe in you little one, Where are you from?
Lauren: I'm also from Miami, my parents and Brothers, us five were born there, from both parts we're cuban descendants.
Camila: Something told me you had latin blood.
Lauren: lt's comfortable meeting people from my grandparents' country...
Camila: l wanna know more about you little princess... Your family, your friends... Everything related with you...
Lauren: My dad's psychologist, l think he's the best of Miami, my mom was a teacher but before l was born she quit, my brother Chris is studying medicine in Miami, he wants to be surgeon; Taylor is in her last year of secondary, Vero and Normani have been my friends since kids, but Mani went before her last secondary year and we met again us three here in New York.
Camila: And that boy... The one who broke your heart?
Lauren: He is Luis Felipe, he's a complete asshole.
Camila: l agree.
Lauren: He was with me because of a bet; l was the only virgin at high school and one of the most popular alongside Vero... I discovered the bet, l cried for some time but when l was ready, l pranked Luis.
Camila: What did you do to him?
Lauren: l told him l was ready for him... I took him to a friend's house, we had a camera and when he was excited with his mini thing, l got his boxer out of the way and she recorded how small he had it...
Camila: That's my girl.- Lauren smiled because she liked that "My Girl", Lauren was falling for Camila and Camila liked Lauren more than she'd expected.
Lauren: We send the video to all the girls and they noticed how much was he worth in bed.
Camila: Brave and sexy... I like that in you little princess.
Lauren: l hope it's not the only thing.
Camila: l promise it's not, you're full of surprises and l love that about you.
Lauren: Do you have something to do?
Camila: Apart from making love to you?... No, l don't think so.
Camila took Lauren's hands and they headed to the room.
The clothes started missing while they kissed; Camila took Lauren's legs, making her tighten her grip over Camila's waist.
They reached the bed and Camila started kissing Lauren's body, she just moaned; another time in bed, enjoying it like the last time.
Camila played with Lauren's breasts until she left her nipples erect and hard, she kissed her neck leaving hickeys, Camila took Lauren's hips keeping her pinned down to the bed, face facing the bed, Camila started a new trail of kisses down Lauren's back, while she touched every inch of her ass.
Camila: I love this part of you... it's one of my favorite parts of your body, but l love all of you.
Lauren: Camila... l... need you...
Camila: Get in the doggie position little princess...
Camila went to her buró and got out a condom; she placed it and went back to Lauren.
Camila: You'll enjoy this little princess...
Camila didn't give a chance to Lauren to speak when she entered her and started charging against her with a perfect rhythm.
Lauren's moans got higher each time Camila fastened her rhythm. Lauren was near to cum, Camila was enjoying the views of Lauren's ass while she entered Lauren, she touched her ass until one of her hands started to play with her breasts.
Lauren: Ahh... Camz... I'm... near...- Camila took her other hand to Lauren's clit, she started caressing it until Lauren placed her head on Camila's left shoulder and cummed. - Camila...
Camila kept charging against her until she felt her body sent an electric shock to her crotch.
She reached her climax screaming the name of her lover... she exited slowly Lauren, took her condom and threw it to the bin; she went back to Lauren and placed gentle kisses on her shoulders.
Lauren: It was great.
Camila: It was... but l want something more...
Lauren: What is it?
Camila: Let's go to the bath... l wanna make love to you in the water.
Lauren: Let's go then.
Camila lowered Lauren from the bed pecking her lips, she took another condom from the buró and with Lauren's hand intertwined with hers they entered the bath.
They prepared the bath while Lauren sat on top of Camila, legs around her waist; it was going to be a long night.
Lauren placed the condom on the semi-erect dick; she caressed it with both hands until it got as hard as a rock.
When the water was fine, Camila closed the tap and let herself do with Lauren's care.
Lauren: You're perfect Camila, no one can ever say the opposite.
Camila: You are the perfect one Lauren... all of you is art. - Camila started kissing Lauren slowly.
The kiss transmitted the sexual lust as well the care they both had for each other, the kiss turned hungry and in one movement, Camila was inside Lauren and the swaying of her movements started as slow and exciting, she didn't gain more rhythm, though both of them wanted to reach their climax, they preferred to enjoy the contact of their bodies together.
Camila exited Lauren, threw the condom to the floor, and hugged Lauren closer to her, they were exhausted. Both girls stood up and opened the watering can to take a bath.
Camila lifted Lauren and took her to bed, while she dried her hair; she noticed how Lauren yawned several times, so when she finished drying and combing her hair, she laid her in bed.
Lauren: Thank you...
Camila: Sleep well little princess. - Camila went to the left side of the bed and when Lauren noticed, she went to hug Camila against her.
Camila just saw Lauren sleep, she knew giving her heart out would be difficult after the way that woman hurt her, but since she saw Lauren, she knew she wouldn't be able to say no to her, all of her... she just wanted her, she wanted to be selfish and not share her body or her heart, she wanted Lauren to fall in love with her, even though that meant giving away her broken heart.
...
Time passed by and Camila's 26th birthday was coming, Lauren didn't know what to give her, she always saw her possibilities, which were few... but she didn't know that day things would change.