Chapter 3

The sun came and the two girls with the legs intertwined started moving.
Slowly they woke up and smiled at each other, Lauren enjoyed the night and of course Camila wanted more than a night.
Lauren: Thanks for the incredible night.
Camila: Sincerely, l don't want it to be the last one.
Lauren: You know where to find me.
Camila approached to Lauren and kissed her passionately, Lauren sat on top of Camila and started grinding, making friction with Camila's naked body.
The kiss turned lusty, Camila moved her righ hand to reach for a condom. Lauren placed the condom on her hands, yesterday she couldn't touch that big dick, but today was another day...
Camila: l want to be inside you little princess.
Lauren: Relax Camz...
Camila spoke little moans when she felt Lauren's hands on her dick, still with the condom on, Lauren caressing her dick that way would make her cum fast... And it happened, Camila cummed just because of Lauren touching her.
Lauren: You owned me one.
Camila: l'll own you more, you're awesome Lauren, l'm no the ype that cums fast.
Lauren: There's always a first time.
Camila: l'm glas it had been you.
Lauren kissed her again, feeling how Camila's dick erected once again.
Lauren: l think he's ready for another round.
Camila: He's always ready for you little princess.
Lauren kept going with the kiss, feeling how Camila took the condom and places a new one.
When the condom was placed, Lauren went forwards and when her entrance was aligned with Camila's dick, she sat down slowly, feeling the bid dick inside her.
Camila: You're so tight Lauren... It's so exciting being inside you and not cumming.
Lauren started moving quicker making Camila have a perfect view of her breasts, Camila started playing with both breasts while she helped Lauren move placing her hands at her hips.
The moans invaded Camila's room, with the sounds of the sweaty bodies caused by the good sex they were having.
For Camila it was only sex... But Lauren felt they were making love, nevertheless she knew what Camila was giving her, pleasure for both of them.
The so awaited orgasm came for both at the same time, given up and with accelerated respirarion rythms, they hugged while her breaths went back to normal.
Camila: You're perfect...- Lauren could only blush, Camila made her feel unique and she thought she'd never get tired of it.- Do you want something for breakfast?
Lauren: Yes please.
Camila: What would you like?
Lauren: Whatever is fine.
Camila: Ok, l'll start doing it... If you want to you can take a bath and put on something mine.
Lauren: Sure, l won't take long.
Camila just nodded and went to her wardrobe to look something Lauren could put on, a black The 1975 shirt tith the white logo and some grey sweat trousers with some black vans.
Lauren went to shower enjoying how the water felt on her body.
She remembered that wonderful night and what had happened a few minutes ago, she was scared of falling in love, but Camila was worth it.
Camila prepared some hotcakes with chocolate crisps, some fruit, coffee and hot chocolate.
30 mimutes later Lauren went down smelling the nice smell that came from Camila's kitchen.
Lauren: lt smells so good... I'm imagining how nice it'll taste.
Camila: l hope you'll like it.
Lauren: l'd like to, thanks for the clothes.
Lauren sat down in the place Camila had told her.- l made hotcakes with chocolate crisps and made you hot chocolate.
Lauren: You shouldn't have... Camila, it's a lot...
Camila: It's no problem for me to pamper you  Lauren.
Lauren nodded and Camila went closer to her, Lauren kissed her lips quickly, definitely she was falling for Camila Cabello.
They had breakfast calmly until the elevator's doot opened.
X: Culobello, tell me what the heck you're doing you don't answer your phone?
Lauren: You told me your were single...
Camila: And l am... She's Dinah, my bedt friend who looks like my protective mother when l don't get the phone.
Dinah: Where the hell are you Cabello!?
Camila: l'm in the kitchen, chill out, you'll frighten Lauren.
Dinah entered and saw Lauren who said hello; she met Camila's eyes with a cheeky smile.
Camila: What's wrong?
Dinah: l was worried, since yesterday l know nothing about you...
Camila: l was busy.
Dinah: l've noticed that... The smell of "sex" impregnates the whole house...- Lauren turned red and Camila rolled her eyes.- l just came to tell you, remember you the event this afternoon.
Camila: l hadn't forgotten it, yet still thanks for coming, l'll drive Lauren home and l'll meet you there... At work.
Dinah: Pleasure meeting you Lauren, by the way you can refer to me as Beyoncé.
Lauren: lt was nice meeting you...
Camila: Just tell her Dinah or DJ o better yet long fingers Hansen.
Dinah: l'll kill you Culobello, but l don't wanna frighten your girl away.
Dinah left the apartment without waiting Camila's answer.
Camila took a quick shower and dressed up with a white shirt with bottons, jeans, brown coffee shoes and a grey americana.
Camila: Time to go little princess.- Camila extended her right hand and Lauren took it, walking to the elevator.
When they reacjed the car, Camila opened the door for Lauren and then entered.
They took the same way that yesterday night to reaxh Lauren's place, once outside the house, Camila went out of the car to open Lauren's door.
Camila: Call me, l'll be waiting, l want this night to replay.- She kissed Lauren's left cheek.- Bye little princess.
Lauren: Bye Camz... Sure l'll call you.