Chapter 1

Jade.

I deeply sighed as I sat up from lifting weights for the last hour. I am a heavy gym rat and I'm glad I'm gaining. I was about to grab my 3rd water bottle until I realized it was empty. I then turned my head, seeing a fresh cold water bottle in my face and I looked up to see Malaika. I smiled as I took it.

She chuckled. "Are you done because I'm tired of smelling mustiness in here?" She made a disgusted face. "And I'm hungry."

I looked at her up and down. Man, she's so beautiful.

"Uhh Jade?" She called my name and I shook out of reality

"Huh?" I opened the bottle and drank it constantly until I started to choke.

I stopped and start to cough. She started to laugh and patted my back a couple times.

"Thanks, babygirl." I chuckled.

She giggled. "You're welcome and about that food thing?" She faced me.

I looked up at her since I was sitting down. "Girl, what do you want?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Shake Shack." She smiled widely.

"Today's not cheat day." I got up and looked down at her.

She looked up at me. "It is now. Jeez, you're tall." She pushed me away.

I chuckled. "Like I said, today's not cheat day. You can get you a damn kale smoothie and move on." I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Oh hell no!" She shook her head and grabbed my keys from the floor.

"Whoa whoa." I grabbed her waist before she ran her little ass off.

"Let me gooooo." She whined.

"Nope." I pulled her to me and held onto her.

She stood there and covered her nose. "You smell, eww and you're wet." She started to jump up and down.

"Oh shut up, ma." I let her go. "Fine, we can go but promise me, a kale smoothie tomorrow morning."

"Shiiiiii." She made that look and walked off.

"Then no shake shack." I shrugged.

"I have the ke-" I cut her off.

"The keys?" I held up the keys in my hand. "Yeah okay." I chuckled as I walked off, finishing my last water bottle.

She followed after she grabbed her jacket.

"Bitch." She said.

"That's you, not me." I pushed her and she stumbled back. "Dramatic ass."

"Ugh come on!" She frowned.

I was about to walk out of the gym until she grabbed my dreads. She knows not to fuck with me like this.

"Laika, don't start that shit." I said licking my lips.

The Perfect Girl |StudxFem|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara