Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions

Start from the beginning

The last sight that I saw, was my Lover, my Tsuna looking into my eyes with his caramel eyes, which were blurred with his tears. With my last breath, I whispered a "Ti Amo"

After that, everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or not.
The next thing, I realized that I was in a forest. Lying on the ground, gazing at the purplish sky. My body didn't hurt. I sat up. Nobody was beside me, I couldn't feel any presence. Then I felt the familiar weight on my fedora, so I was sure that Leon was at least with me.

'Where in the H*ll am I?'

"Well, you just answered your own answer. Even, If that isn't the proper name of this place." Said something.

Not hesitating, I grabbed my two guns and pointed them at the direction of the voice. But there was... nothing.

'Am I imagining things? There's no way I slipped over a presence..'

"How rude of you pointing that gun of yours at somebody else. Well, I am not here, so you could say that you weren't wrong."

Again, that voice.

"... Who are you?" I asked it.

"I don't have a name or anything similar to that. And that is not important now. What is, that you know of your situation. You better listen if you want to see your lover ever again."

At that moment, the temperature went freezing cold. My K.I. was so thick and deadly that the nearby trees started to wither.

"Are you thretaning me? Do you have a death wish? Now speak, where is Tsuna?" My voice was icy-cold.

"C-calm down, okay?! I don't know where is that boy, and I think even if you found him, the things won't be the same..."

That snapped me out of my staring. He said the truth, I was sure of that, but I didn't understand the last part.

"...What do you mean by that?"

"First,.. let me explain your situation."

I thought about it. Right now, I didn't know what happened, where I was and where was everybody I have know, especially Tsuna. Thinking those things throught, I realized that I don't really have an option here, so for now, just go with the flow.

'Anyway, if he/she is lying, I can just eliminate him/her.'

"...Fine"

"As I said before, you are quite rude"mumbled the voice.

"Anyway, as you can detect, you are in a paraller world...."

- Flashback Ends -

Third P.O.V

Since then, Reborn was living his life as a demon, except he didn't followed that Satan and didn't desired the downfall of humanity. He was a former human, after all. That thing explained him, that every demon, which has flames, are nobles. He and his fellow Arcobaleno was even at the same strenght as the so called God of Gehenna. Only a few of demons or humans know of them.

Back to the Arcobaleno, Reborn had met them, and they remembered their past, too. They agreed with each other to be not flashy, and to not fight over Assiah but not to help them either. When they talked about their arriver into this dimension, they also met that strange voice. And just at the case with Reborn, he had disappeared after the explanation.