Side Note

Heyyy peeps of the world!

I was wondering if you guys would like to check out a new book I published!

Mages of the Shadows

She had seen the devil underneath the hood, and all hell had broke loose when he found her stare

Amber Chrisley was a royal, the kind which was the richest of the rich. She was inherited to the throne of her kingdom, despite her complaints against it, she had no choice but to comply.

A revolt now hides within the dark, and Amber was a walking target.

Slate Ashford was once acquainted with the royal family, but after knowing what he was capable of, he was exiled from the kingdom. Now he lurks in the shadows, an associate to the rebellion against the royal family.

The war between the mighty and the feeble, the power and thirst for freedom, the fight that would collapse the world of both Amber and Slate.

While Slate's world was still trapped in darkness, Amber was willing to gamble her life, just to know his past that encaged him in the flames of vengeance.

Will both be able to put their kind into the shadows? Or must they kill each other in the midst of war?

If you guys are really into fantasy romance books, this story has those genres. It also has a bit of thriller becuase it's slightly gory.

The new chapter for My CEO Billionaire is going out tomorrow!

We are only about 1-2 chapters left, and I know I know, the story is really going to end soon.

But the surprise isn't this one! If you've read my author note in the last chapter, that one's a bit more different.

So that's about it! If you'd like to check out Mages of the Shadows, check out my profile and you'll find it there!

See you in the next update! Which is tomorrow ;)

Lots of Love ❤

-Author