-Lost in the Red Light-

Start from the beginning

Jimin didn't seem that affected of Jungkook as vice versa, but the younger could clearly see the interest sparkling behind the other's pretty eyes, making him smirk even more.

"Hm, Jimin, what a nice name." He responded in a deep voice and moved slowly closer to him, resting his big hand casually on the elder's thigh. "I'm Jungkook by the way." He said and looked up at him, a faint smile resting on his lips as he started to trace small patterns on the leg of the older.

Jimin laughed quietly and leaned closer to Jungkook, noses nearly bumping each other. "You're a pretty much of a playboy, aren't you?" Jimin smirked, warm breath hitting Jungkook's alcohol-coated lips, staring at him teasingly.

"Guess so." The younger replied quietly, taking a moment to take all of Jimin's features in, licking his lips hungrily as he did so.

Jungkook still just wanted to forget.

"You said, you had a rough day too?" Jungkook asked. "That doesn't mean we need to let it end like this." He stated and stared straight at Jimin with a smirk, his hand movements on the elder's long leg stopping to pull some money out of his pocket and pay the amount of drinks he had this night. 

As he turned back from the bar he could already see Jimin waiting for him. Black perfectly styled hair shining in the red light, smooth, white skin glowing pinkly in this surroundings, eyes looking at Jungkook with a challenging sparkle in them, lips spread into a teasing smile.

Oh, and Jungkook couldn't wait to wreck this perfect boy. To mess his hair up completely, coloring the canvas of white skin with red and purple blotches, while drowning all of his problems in a heated kiss.

Jungkook couldn't wait to wreck himself tonight.

He wanted to drug himself with something better than alcohol.

So he didn't hesitate to grab Jimin by his waist as soon as he reached him and pull him into a sloppy kiss. Drunk lips moving against the angelic ones.

Jimin groaned in pleasure as the younger dug his nails into his sides, kissing him hard and roughly, their lips connected as one. He wrapped his arms instinctively around the taller and pressed himself further against him, bodies melting hotly against each other.

The kiss they shared was long, hot and longing. Jimin could taste the alcohol on Jungkook's lips, the tart taste melting bitterly on his hot tongue, hands gripping him tight.

A sweet moan escaped his mouth as the younger started to trail his lips down Jimin's neck, hot breath fanning his untouched skin, wet lips moving against it.

And Jimin's head was already high in the sky, his mind clouded with pure pleasure as he felt the younger sucking on his soft skin. The smell of alcohol and smoke seeped through Jimin's mind only barely, music piercing his ears as he remembered suddenly where they were.

He almost forgot their surroundings, the people that were also here, drinking and making out, because of the same reason as them. They wanted all to forget.

"Mhh, Jungkook..." Jimin moaned out softly, pulling the younger's hair gently to make him look up. When the two caught gazes Jungkook looked like he'd been ripped out of a deep trance, eyes half-lidded as he stared at Jimin confusedly.

"N-not here." The elder whispered faintly, smirking at Jungkook before he pointed with his chin over the wild crowd to some doors on the end of the room.

Jungkook followed his gaze before he nodded and took Jimin by his wrist, diving with him into the ocean of bodies.

He wasn't only guided by arousal. No, there was something more than that. His mind was clouded with frustration, sadness and anger, his broken heart lying heavily in his ribcage.