-First Love-

- 사랑-

1205 words

genre: fluff, lots of fluff

P.O.V. Jimin

My eyes became wide and my mind blank.

The sound of the growling cars faded in the background, when everything I could hear was his soft hum. The small melody, that left his rosy lips.

It was as beautiful as him.

He stood under the alley of trees. Cherry blossoms carpeted his way. It was like nature itself was dignifying him, laying down a carpet of beautiful rosy cherry blossoms in front of his feet. Everything looked so perfect around him. 

His eyes, that looked up into the bloomed branches of the trees, the small smile, which played on his soft lips and his brown hair, that fluttered softly in the sweet breeze of spring.

It suited him so well.

He was the sweet breeze of spring.

The small smile, that played on one's lips.

The beauty of a cherry blossom, dancing down in the air.

It was my first love.

I watched him with wide eyes, my heart pounding faster at the sight of him. I didn't know since when he'd been back in the city. But I hadn't expected I would see him again.

I hadn't expected I would feel the same bubbling feeling fizzling inside my stomach every time I saw him. The warm shudder, that ran down my back as I looked at him with my lips apart, watching him in awe.

The beauty of spring was back.

Being more beautiful than ever before.

The boy turned his head around as if he heard something and then I saw his eyes meeting mine.

Jungkook...

My heart skipped a beat when I looked into his brown orbs, thousands of feelings ran down my body as we looked silently in each other's eyes. It was like a moment of memories, that came alive.

A moment of spring.

A first love.

I felt myself choking in surprise before my body acted without my permission. And I felt myself running away in the alley of cherry blossoms.

The warm breeze hit my face, swishing my hair to the side. I squinted my eyes and felt my heart pounding like it wanted to jump out of my chest. Even if I knew it wasn't mine anymore. It belonged to Jungkook for a long time already.

My mind was still blank. It felt like a swirl of pink, soft cherry blossoms, that had blurred anything in my mind.

It was Jungkook, who swirled my mind around like this.

-

"I can't believe you ran away like this." Taehyung spoke beside me and shook his head. "You could've talked to him. I mean, he's your first love."

I swallowed down the chocolate pudding, nearly choking because of my swollen throat. "I'm sure he can't remember me anymore..." I mumbled and played absentmindedly with my spoon.

I wished he would remember the park we had met in for the first time.

The same cherry blossoms, that had danced around us like an army of cupids.