44

When Hyunwoo gently put him down on his bed, he immediately melted into the warm duvet. 

I never thought it feels this great to lie down. Hyunwoo pulled the blanket over Kihyun's shoulders awkwardly. 

"Excuse me, are you trying to kill me?" Kihyun kicked the blanket off and adjusted it until it covered him up till his waist.

"Oh, sorry." Hyunwoo apologized and jumped onto the springy mattress, sitting down beside him. 

"Did I say you could bring your filthy arse onto my bed?" Kihyun pushed Hyunwoo off with his foot. 

Hyunwoo hopped off and grinned at Kihyun. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Kihyun rolled his eyes and turned away. As much as I hate to admit it, Hyunwoo was actually right. 

"Alright, so, do you have, like, a private doctor or something?" Kihyun gave Hyunwoo a look of disbelief and exasperation. "Yes, but-" Before Kihyun even got to finish his sentence, Hyunwoo pulled his phone out.

He's as stupid as ever. 

"Give me that." Kihyun stretched his hand out, gesturing for Hyunwoo's phone. Once it reached his hand, he tossed it across the room and watched it hit the wall and break apart. 

Hyunwoo stared at his broken phone, speechless.

While Kihyun contacted a private hospital on his phone, he watched as Hyunwoo walked over to whatever was left of his phone, picking it up and it in his arms. 

Pulling the phone away from his ear, Kihyun yelled at Hyunwoo. "Quit whining, you noisy brat. I'll get you another one later."

After arranging for a minor surgery to stitch up the wound, he put his phone down and got Hyunwoo to come over. "What kind of a phone do you want?" He asked brusquely.

When Hyunwoo returned a look which screamed utter confusion, Kihyun groaned and handed his phone to him.

"Just find it online and tell me."

-