27

Kihyun's POV

"Minkyun, pass me my phone." He called out. Minkyun dug around Kihyun's bag and pulled out two phones.

"Which one?" 

Without looking at the phones, Kihyun took one of them from Minkyun and unlocked it.

He passed the phone back to Minkyun. "Call our dear friend Son Sihyeon and tell her I'm on the way," Kihyun mumbled while keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Sihyeon?" Minkyun asked in disbelief. "Why are you calling her?"

With an annoyed roll of his eyes, Kihyun turned to Minkyun. "Just do as I say, got it?" He turned back to face the road as he drove. There was an inaudible mumble from Minkyun but he did so anyway.

He was in the midst of driving around a bend when Minkyun started hitting his thigh. When he turned around to ask the matter, Minkyun pointed to the phone."Do you want to talk to her?" He whispered. 

Snatching the phone over, he began talking. "I'm on the way. Give me ten minutes."

"Have you found anything so far?" Sihyeon's voice crackled through the mouthpiece. "Not yet, but I've thought of something. I will update you when I meet you." Kihyun replied sharply. 

"I don't do this often but...thank you." There was a pause before Sihyeon hung up.

He tossed the phone to Minkyun, who caught it just in time. "Are we really working with her gang?" The pressure of Minkyun's hand on his thigh snapped him out of his daze.

With a tone that meant final, he nodded.

"Yes, we are."

-