Violet Rose

Do you know, Rose that has Violet colors contain deep meanings hiding behind it?

Violet Rose is the symbolism of Love At First Sight

Have you ever experienced that?

I'm sure, some people might go through it no matter what or when the dimensions of times they're in.

Those moments are still counts...

Have you got the feeling of desires to meet someone?
Have you got the feeling where you want to spend times only the two of you together, even though it's only for talking or stays in a comfortable silence?
Have you got the feeling when you just aware of that person's existence, could change your mood brighter?

Haven't you?

If you do...

What if I asked you, have you ever fall in love from the first time your eyes landed on a certain person?

If the answer is yes, you might had the same situation I'm in right now...

Love at first sight...

It sounds ridiculous, right?

Even so, some people might have been experiencing the same situation as we are...

We will experience something such as...

Having butterflies on our stomach
Feeling hot around our faces when they're near
Feeling nervous, which caused our hands to sweat
And...
Feeling at ease when they are around

It's an odd feelings, really...

But, some of you might gone through the same way as I did...

How do you feel about it?

It obviously depends on how your mind and heart leads you...

As for me, I still hasn't realized it sooner...

Cause this is all just a new beginning to me...

It's like new journey to a whole new world that myself had never been stepping my feet into...

And he is the first person who could made my heart beats faster...

He's the first person who gave me the experience of how to find the road, which bring me to feel Love for the first time...

-Me-