9

That was just weird...

I mean, I'm used to hear those things from others, but why am I feeling pathetic when the time Raphael mentioned about it?

Is it probably... because at this rate, I'm starting to realize how pathetic my life is? How lonely I have been feeling since then? But, Carla is there for me... she always there by my side...

Or maybe... is it because I just realized... I'm not a good friend for Carla? Well, she always got stuck with me and not be able to make new friends because of it...

Honestly, Carla is easy to make friends... She is friendly and bright, unlike me... am I the reason behind it? I'm just a person who causes problems in her life... is that what I am? A Parasite?

I feel something hot streaming down my cheeks. Quickly I run to the bathroom to see what it was.

Tears?

Of course... That's why... I chuckled between the sobs that coming out of my throat, it hurts every time I try to swallow it...

I deserve it, I deserve to suffer... I only give problems for everybody's life... I'm just a parasite... a Parasite!

I stayed like that for a while before finally erasing my tears with sleeves and quickly trying to maintain my breath.

I can't let Carla see my state. I won't let her worrying about something like this. I won't cause any more problem. No, that's enough.

Giving a small smile toward my reflection who's facing me in the mirror, I nod as if telling myself to act natural. Yeah, that's the only thing I'm good at. Pretending.

When I was about to leave, a notification just popped up from my phone, it's from Carla. She texted me to meet her at the gate. Ah shit, my eyes start to become teary again... stop it, will ya!?

Shaking my head furiously to the point it makes my head spinning for a split second, I quickly shrugged it off and rushes to the campus's gate.

-To Be Continued-