3

"What kind of club are you entering? Have you thought of one?"

"I guess? Not really sure about it though." I sighed in exhaustion.

We just finished one of our class today, which is the introductions of information technology or IT for short. My eyes getting heavy and heavier each time I'm listening to our lecturer. I just want to lay down a bit. God, she talks a lot!

By the way, it's our first day. We only starts with light subjects as like what is information technology of some sort. Well, I almost fell asleep, so I don't pay much of attention into it. I might regret it at the end, but whatever.

If you asking about Carla, don't expecting much on her though, cause she didn't do any different from me. Why? Because she's busy with her phone, giggling beside me watching whatever on what you so called instagram.

She didn't even take a single note of what our lecturer said. Carla said, she will borrow my notes later on. Some friends. It's a good thing that I love her though. Geez...

"How about yourself? Are you sure you want to join Multimedia? I heard they done designing most of the time."

"Of course! I'm good with that!"

"You're obviously horrible in that major..."

"Oh come on! Someone wants to learn, okay!? You should have encouraging me, and not the other way around!" She nagged again. It's the third times for the past 5 hours. That's a new record. Since usually she would have done it more than ten times already.

"Hmm... I see we're having a progress..."

"Of what?"

"Of you nagging only three times for the past 5 hours."

"Hey! Is that really important, right now!?"

"Definitely. At least my ears won't turned deaf after this. Hallelujah!" I said dramatically while erasing my none-existing tears away.

"Bitch! It's not how you treat your mother!" Carla scolded me as she slapped me on the arm.

"You. Are. Not. My. Mother. End. Of. Discussion." I spat between gritting teeth as I repeated myself. Seriously! Having one mother is enough for this poor child!

"Suit yourself, I know you love me." She teased while smirking with those shit-eating grinned. Disgusting!

"Oh hell no! I'm out of here." I snapped after clicking my tongue beyond of frustration by talking to this chatty-box while she's laughing her asses off.

I have a lot of things better to do rather than listening to a crazy person like Carla Pargan. I won't turn into that kind of person. Oh. Hell. To. The. No. Definitely won't follow her footsteps. Thinking about it send chills all over my spine!

Better head to the first attendance of my club activities. Did I mention what club the final decision I made? It's Japanese community and Photography! Since I love both Japanese culture and taking pictures that could become an unforgettable memories.

Okay! I have to attend the Photography right away. Since it's start at 2 PM, while the Japanese community starts at 3. First things, first! Hope it won't take a long time... sigh... I'm exhausted!

-To Be Continued-