"Ahhh, don't hurt me," I playfully yell.

She giggles and starts jumping on the bed, "Mani?"

"Hmm Rayna?"

"Jump with me!"

"Okay," I laugh.

The second I stand up my aunt yells up the stairs, "Mani, Tyler's on his way up!"

"Alright!..."

I furrow my brows as he walks in with a small smile.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just wanna talk to you," He shrugs.

I sigh and sit back down, sitting Rayna on my lap. I give her my phone to keep her busy and bring my attention back to Tyler.

"Tyler, I know you and Lauren are friends but please don't get in something you don't understand," I say.

He sits at the computer desk and slaps his hands on his thighs, "If you would let me talk?"

I gesture for him to finish and he nods, "Okay. Lauren is my friend so it hurts seeing her so hurt. I've known you for years Mani, so I'm not choosing a side here. Just tell me what happened."

I shake my head and look around the room, "That might not be a good idea."

He leans forward, "She told me what she told you, so maybe it'll be easier for you to tell me and I'll tell her."

Can I even tell him too? He's always into shit like this. Maybe?

I hold my head and groan, "I don't know, give me a few minutes."

He nods and looks down at Rayna with a smile, "Who's this? She's adorable!"

"My cousin, Rayna."

"Can I hold her?"

"Sure."

I lift her and whisper, "Don't hurt him, he's my friend."

She nods and jumps down, running to him. He sits her on his lap and starts playing with her on my phone.

Can I tell Tyler? I've known him almost my whole life, maybe he'll be okay?

I need to tell somebody to feel some ounce of relief, I hope he's the right person.

"Tyler." He looks up and I lightly chuckle at all of this, "I have a lot of love for you and you and Lauren are the only people I trust, apart from the others."

He nods and raises his brow for me to continue.

"I'm not gonna tell you what happened, right now but I'll tell you everything else," I say.

"Okay," He says.

I take a deep breath and try to calm my nerves, "I'm a vampire."

He makes a face and tilts his head, "Bullshit."

I suck my teeth and roll my eyes, "I'm fucking serious T!"