chapter 9

Lucy's pov.

We got to Cam's apartment and knocked on the door. "It's open" we heard Nash yell. We walked in and Cameron was putting on his shoes. "You guys already?" He asked. "Yep let's get a move on" I said and we walked out the door. The drive was nice we listen to the radio and I stared out the window. It brought me back to when Cam and I first dated. Every Sunday we would drive down to Chino to see Gina and Sierra. It felt like I had never left California like my life had never changed.

After a long drive we made it to their house and it had not changed one bit. I grab Chloe from the back and we walk up to the door. "Cam I'm really nervous it has been so long since I saw you family and I hid a big part of your life are you sure this is a good idea?" I said. "Lucy you and Sierra got along so well and my mom loved you like her own. They will be thrilled to see you I promise." He looked at me with hope in his eyes. "Also I forgot to tell them about chloe." He said as he rushed in the door. "WHAT!" I yelled. But there was no time to talk we walked din and Jaxx came running to the door with Gina and Sierra following behind.

"Is that who I think it is?" Gina asked. "Lucy oh my gosh it's so nice to see you it's been a few years I miss having you around here." She spoke as she came I'm for a hug. " who's this?" Sierra asked bending down to Chloe's level. "I'm Chloe" she spoke quietly. "You had a baby? Are you married? How old is she?" The questioned started flooding in. "I'm five years old" said Chloe. "Five years didnt you guys break up five years ago?" Gina asked. "Cameron is she your daughter?" Said Sierra. "Yes, she is and it's a long story so you guys could just be cool for like 10 minutes Lucy and I can explain.

The looks on their faces were priceless. I can't believe I did this to them I felt horrible that I had kept this secret from not only Cam but his mom who except me as her own and Sierra who was like my sister. So we sat then down at the table and explained the whole story of the break up all the way up to Nash and bumping into each other at the apartments. Then Gina spoke...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for no updates here's just a quick chapter for now.