Chapter 8

Lucy pov.

"Cameron I missed you so much" I said as kissed him passionately on the lips. I really did I missed him so much I missed his smile his laugh his smell I missed everything and it was all going to be mine again all mine. When I kissed him he didn't hesitate to kiss back it felt so good to kiss him again.

Cam's pov.

When Lucy kissed me I had never felt so happy in my life she the most beautiful most wonderful girl in the world. "So I guess that's a yes about you dating me again?" I asked she smiled and shook her head yes. It was around 8:00 so they both decided to watch a movie Lucy put in the Edge of  17 (that movie is so funny) and chilled out. As they watched the movie They both fell asleep.

•○•○•○•○•○•next morning•○•○•○•○•○•

The next morning I woke up on Lucy's  couch with her i decided to make her and Chloe breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon for them and then I hear some little feet coming down the hall. "Good morning Daddy" She says and puts her arms up for me to hold here so I pick her up and set her at the table. "Good morning sweetie do you want some pancakes and bacon?" I asked. she smile and said. "Yummy" and ate her food. As she at her breakfast Lucy walked in the kitchen. "Good morning Luc" I said as I kissed her on the check and handed her a plate of pancakes and bacon. "Morning Cam" she said and sat next to Chloe at the table and I join them. "So what are you up to today" Lucy asked. "Well my mom texted me yesterday and she wants me to come done to Chino for the day" I told her. "Sounds like fun" she said. "I have a great idea why don't you and Chloe come down to Chino with me my mom and Sierra both loved you when we're dating and I haven't told them about Chloe yet so they could meet her." I said . Then Lucy went on to say " I bet they would like to meet Chloe but what if they hate me for not telling you about her." "They won't care they adored you and they were very upset that we broke up and they will understand and I can give them a heads up about her too. " "ok let's do it's" Lucy said.
So we finished up our breakfast then  went back to my apartment and got ready to go down to Chino.

Lucy's pov

After cam left to get ready I was a little nervous I don't want them to hate me for not telling him about Chloe. But I that out of my head and got Chloe and myself ready to go. I put on a black off the shoulder romper and tan sandals and curled my hair. Chloe wore a yellow sun dress with white sandals and her hair in two dutch braids. I grabbed my phone and my purse and Chloe grabbed her bitty baby doll and we walked over to Cam's partment.

///////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry I haven't updated I lost my password to this account but I'm back and will try to update more