chapter 2

Cameron pov.

"I have a daughter and you didn't bother to tell me what the hell Lucy!" I yelled. "You never gave me a chance to tell you." She said trying not to cry. "Lucy I can't believe you didn't tell me." I yelled again. "Nash can you take Chloe somewhere so we can talk?" She spoke. "Sure, hey Chloe you wanna go play the wii?" He smiled. "Yeah!" She said with excitement and they walk to Nash and Cam's house. "Well r u just going to stand there or tell me what was running through ur mind when u decided not to tell me I have a kid?!" I yelled. I could tell I was scaring her a bit. "Let's go in my house and talk." She said as I followed her. " I didn't want to tell you because you clearly didn't wanna go out and I did wanna pitty you to stay with me because I was pregnant." She spoke softly. "I didn't want to know that u were with me just to trying to make it work for Chloe." She said crying her eyes out. "I wouldn't have pitty dated you Lucy I love you." I said I got worried about what she might say after I said I loved her. "If you loved me why did you break up with me?" I didn't know what to say to her. I hugged her as she cried into my shoulder. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said in her ear. "It's ok I understand why ur mad at me I'm stupid for doing that to you." She said lifting her head up from my shoulder. Her I eyes were bloodshot red when I saw her like that it reminded me of when we broke up.

Flash back<><><><><><><><><><><><
Still cameron pov.

I sat outside Lucy's house as I knocked on the door. "Hey Cam I didn't know you were coming over?" She said in a nervous tone but that was the least of my problems. "I know can I come in?" I said walking through the door. "I need to talk to you about something." She said. "So do I." I said. "You can go first."
"Ok well I think we should break up this just isn't working out for me and we should be done." I said as fast as possible. She was crying so much I didn't know what to do. She looked up and looked at me like she watched me murder someone. Her eyes were blood shot and she said ok and walked away. So I left and I never saw her again. All I could think about was what did she wanna tell me and why did I do that to her I love her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Since I know about Chloe now could I spend some time with her and hang out?" I asked. "Of couse it's the least I could do for not telling you about her for 6 years." She giggles. "How about I come over tomorrow and help you guys unpack and we can get some lunch?" I questioned. "That would be wonderful." She smiled. Damn did I miss her smile and everything about her. Why did I broke up with her in the first place that biggest mistake I've ever made.
" I should get the rest of my stuff from the moving van is it ok if chloe stays with you til I'm done emptying the truck?" She asked. "Of course but can I help unload the truck?" I questioned."If you really want to sure." She said and we walked to the truck.

Lucy's pov.

I really missed Cameron when he hugged me it was the best feeling in the world.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][]
1 hours later

After we finished unloading the truck we walked up to Cameron and Nash's apartment. When we walked in Nash and Chloe were playing Mario cart on the wii. "Hey guys." Nash said as we walked in. "Hey." We said. "Chloe come on we should go get some food and find some of our blanket for bed tonight." I said. "Nooooo I wanna play with Nash." Chloe whined. "Fine ask them if they would like to come to dinner with us." "Ok" "Can you guys come out to eat with us?" She questioned. "Sure why not." And we walked to the cars. We all ended up going in my car with Chloe and Nash in the back and Cameron and I in the front.

"So where should we go to eat?" I asked everyone. "Let's go to Applebee's." Cameron suggested know that's where we went on our first date. It's not to nice and not to causal. When we pulled in I got chloe out of her seat and we walked inside.