chapter 7

As they walked on the bored walk they decided to go on the ferris wheel. It was me and Cameron on one side and Lucy and Chloe on the other. We all just sat there and talked and had a good time by the time it was over Chloe was asleep so we decided to go home.

Cameron's pov

As we rode the ferris wheel Chloe fell asleep so we all thought it was time to go. I picked Chloe up so Lucy didn't have to carry her and buckled her into her seat. Then I sat in the back seat with her while Lucy and Nash sat in the front.

When we got to the apartmentbuilding Nash went strait to our house. While I helped Lucy bring her stuff and Chloe up to her apartment. "Where should I put chloe?" I asked
"You can just put her in her room in her bed thanks" She said unpacking her beach bag. When i laid Chloe down I went back to talk to Lucy.  "Hey Lucy I've been meaning to talk to you about something" I said to her. "Yeah what is it?" She questioned. "Well Lucy I don't know why I ever broke up with you and I really missed being with you these pasted years and i was going to wait till we went out on Friday but thats to long to wait so what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?" I said.

Lucy pov.

After Cam came back from putting Chloe to bed he said he had to tell me something. "Well Lucy (same as up there I don't wanna retype it all lol).
I couldn't believe it Cameron asked me to be his girlfriend. I missed him so much and I never thought I would ever be back with him. I don't know if I can trust him again I don't want him leaving me and Chloe again. So I told him my answer. "Cameron I...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<<<<Cliffhanger>>>>
Sorry I haven't updated in forever been super busy in school and dance but I'm going to start writing more when i get the chance!!!!!

■COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SHE'LL SAY TO HIM■