chapter 3

Lucy pov.

We walked into Applebee's and got a booth. Cameron and Nash sat on one side and Chloe and I sat on the other. "Would you like to eat chlo?" I asked.
"I want grilled cheese." She said. "What are you getting mommy?" She asked. "I'm getting three-cheese chicken Cavatappi." I said. "What are you getting Nashy?" She asked him. "I think I'm getting about getting a burger." He answered. "What about you?" She asked Cameron. "I'm getting a bacon burger."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][][][]
Skip to eating

Cameron's pov.

We were all eating dinner when Chloe spoke. "Hey mommy he looks like that guy you said was my daddy." When I heard that I wanted to cry was she going to tell her I was her dad. "Chlo he is your dad." She said quietly. "Your my daddy?" She asked. "Yup that's me." I said. "Why were never with me and mommy?" She asked it broke my heart. "Chlo hun let's talk about this another time." She said finishing her food. "Ok but can I call you daddy or not?" She asked. "Of couse you can." I said. After we ate dinner we walked to the car. Lucy and I were in the front and Nash and Chloe sat in the back. By the time we got to the apartment building chloe had fallen asleep. So Lucy carried her up. "Hey if you don't wanna go digging through boxes to look for your blanket and pillows and all that you can stay in our guest room tonight." I offered. "I don't wanna be a bother." She said. "No it's fine." "Ok I guess we will then."

Nash's pov.

Lucy put Chloe in the guest room and came back down. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie" I asked. "Yeah sure." They said. I sat on one side of the couch and Cam sat on the other with Lucy in the middle. "What should we watch?" I asked. They both answer with "idc". So we ended up watching Grown-ups.

Cameron's pov.

We started watching Grown-ups I know that used to be Lucy's favorite movie. During the movie Lucy was falling asleep I know we're not dating or anything like that. But I pulled her up on my lap and she didn't seem to care. At the end of the movie Lucy was asleep in my arms. I didn't wanna wake her so I just left her in my arms and fell asleep.