chapter 6

Lucy's pov.

I woke up this morning and remember what happened last night me and Cameron kissed. Now I can't get him out of my head it's driving me crazy. Ugh. I look at my phone to check the time it was 9:00 I walk over to Chlo's room to see her sound a sleep. I walked into the kitchen and started to make some breakfast. I made some blueberry pancakes for me and chocolate chip for Chlo. "Hey mommy" I heard chloe say as she sat on a bar stool. "Hey sweetie I was thinking to day we could go to the beach!" I told her. "Yeah! That's sounds really fun!" She smiled. "I thought u would like that idea." I said as I ate my pancakes. "Can Nash and daddy come with us?" She asked l. "They might be busy but I can ask them if u want." I said then i called Cam.

Cam's pov.

I was laying in bed til I heard my phone ring I looked at the number it was Lucy!

××××××××phone conversation×××××××××

Cam😻💋- hey Lucy what's up

Lucy😘❤- not much chloe and I were wondering if u guys would wanna come to the beach with us today

Cam😻💋- yeah I can one sec I'll ask nash

Lucy😘❤-ok

-----------------

Cam😻💋-he said he can come

Lucy😘❤-great wanna go around 10:30 then we can eat lunch there too

Cam😻💋-that's sounds perfect we'll meet u and Chloe at ur place around 10:20ish

Lucy😘❤-sure that's perfect ttyl bye

Cam😻💋-bye Lucy

××××××××phone call ended××××××××

After I hung up I got ready to go to the beach. I hoping that since Nash is coming he'll watch Chloe so me and Lucy cam hang out just me and her.

Lucy's pov.

Lucy😘❤-sure that's perfect ttyl bye

Cam😻💋-bye Lucy

×××××××××phone call ended××××××××

When I hung up the phone I went over to chloe. "Daddy and Nash r coming to the beach with us let's get ready they'll be here soon." I said. "Yay this is going to be really fun!" She said excitedly. "Let's go get ur swimming suit picked out" I said walking to her room. "I wanna wear my striped swimming suit." "Ok go get it on I'll get mine on in my room." I said and walked out. I put on a white bikini top and black bikini bottoms. (Swimming suits above) Then I put a grey romper over. I walked into chloe's room and picked  out a pink romper for her. Next I got a beach bag and put sunglasses, towels, sunscreen, water, and some chips. For the beach. Then I heard a knock at the door.

I grabbed the rest of our stuff the we walked out the door to meet Cam and Nash. We walked out to my car and got in. I sat in the driver seat Cam sat in the passenger seat and Nash sat in the backseat with Chloe and we drove to the beach.

---------At the beach--------

We parked our car and headed to the beach. Nash took Chloe in the water while Cam and I sat on our towels.Then Cameron spoke.

Cam's pov.

Me and Lucy were sit on the beach while Nash and Chloe were in the water. I thought it was the perfect time to ask Lucy on a date."Hey Luc?"
"Yes Cam?"
"Would u like to go on a date with me this Friday?" I said.
"That would be awesome" She said I was so relieved when she said yes it's going to be the best date ever. So for awhile we sat on the beach and talked until Nash and Chloe came back. "Mommy can we get ice cream?" Chloe begged Lucy. " Chloe not right now maybe later." "But I want ice cream now." Chloe spoke. "I'll take u to get ice cream" I said to Chloe. "Yay" She cheered. "Here's some money Cam." Lucy said. "No I'll pay for her it's fine Lucy." I said and we went to the ice cream shop.

Nash's pov.

As me and Chloe were playing in the water she said she wanted ice cream so we went back to cam and lucy. Cam took Chloe and got ice cream so Lucy and I talked for a bit.
"So wants new with u Nash" Lucy asked.

"Nothing much how about u?"

"Nothing"

"Lucy I hope u know that Cam really cares about u and Chloe ur all he talks about these days. When u guys broke up he still talked about u ever day."

" I know and I care about him too"

"Good"

"Cam and I are going out on Friday can u watch Chloe for us?"

"Yeah sure. But Matt (Espinosa) and Carter ( Reynolds) are coming over is that ok with u if they're there too?"

"Yeah that's fine just don't do anything dumb with her around"

"Fair enough"
After we talked for a bit Cam and Chlo came back. "Mommy mommy look I got ice cream it's called cookie monster!!!"  She squid. (If u don't know what cookie monster ice cream is it's cookies n cream ice cream with cookie dough peices it's really good)

"Cool" Lucy said. After Chlo finished her ice cream it was 1:00ish walked back to the car. We put our beach stuff away and decide to go to the bored walk.