Chapter 1

Today my daughter Chloe and I are moving to a new apartment in LA. We have lived in Wisconsin (where I'm from) for the past 5 years. I wanted to move back to cali cause I loved it there. I was bringing Chloe til I ran in to someone.

"Lucy is that you." "Hi Nash" I said. "Wow I haven't seen you in years." He said. "Yeah we are moving in here." "Whose we?" He asked. "My daughter Chloe say hi Chloe." "Hi." She said. "Hi chloe I'm Nash." "So are you married." He question. "No haven't dated anyone since Cameron." I said. "Is she Cameron's daughter?" He said. "Yes but don't tell him he would get mad at me." I said starting to tear up. "Why did you not tell him." "Because the day I found out he broke up with me and I didn't want him to stay with me because of her." I explained. "Well your bound to run into him because we live in the same apartment building so you should talk to him. Nash said. "Your right."

"Cameron come here." Nash yelled down the hall. There he was I was getting more nervous. "Lucy what are you doing here?" Cameron asked. I was so scared I could not speak thank god Nash did for me."She's moving in a couple doors down so I though you guys should talk. "Mommy can play on your phone?" Chloe asked. "Sure here you go." I said. "Did she just call you monmy?" He asked. "Yeah that's our daughter." I said very nervous." Did you just say our daughter?" He question. "Yeah that's what I said our daughter." "Can I talk to you alone?" "Sure." I said unsure." I have a daughter and you didn't bother to tell me what the hell Lucy!" He yelled. "You left me right away you never gave me a chance to tell you." I said tearing up.