•••

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I muttered, as the client pulled into the parking lot in his Lamborghini.

"I'll smash his car if he tries anything." Bobby said, all too seriously.

The older man came out of the car, with two bodyguards at his side. He wore a black tux.

We greeted him, respectfully like we usually do.

"What pretty ladies." The old man said, eyeing Heize and I up and down.

I fake smiled, disgusted. "Thank you."

"You didn't come here to flirt. You have the money, I have the things you want." Bobby said. "I'd like the full pay, now."

"Mhm." The man brought out a 4-inch thick wad of bills and placed them in Bobby's hand, taking the bag full of drugs in return.

We nodded, turning away.

"I can't help but be captivated with those two ladies." He said.

I choked back a barf.

"How much do you want?" He asked.

I gritted my teeth, mortified. "Do you think we're some toys?!"

The old man raised his eyebrow.

"You're disgusting." Heize spat out.

"I'm afraid they're not for sale, if that's all, we're leaving." Bobby said.

"You're just some lowly teenagers, and I'm a millionaire." He said. "You should know your ranking in this world."

"I don't give a shit about your money." Bobby growled.

"Let's go." I said, trying to walk away.

"The younger the better."

Two strong arms grabbed mine, tying them together. I screamed and kicked the bodyguard. He didn't budge one bit, and put a cloth over my mouth.

Heize was putting up a bugger fight, yet she was taken too.

"Let them go." Bobby said. "I'll give you more drugs if you let them go!"

"Why would I need them for free when I can pay for them?" The old man chuckled.

"Hell, I'll even tell you where I farm the stuff." Bobby pleaded. "Please. They're just two young girls!! Why would you want them?!"

"That's exactly why I want them."

Bobby's eyes darkened, and he reached inside his coat and pulled out-

A gun.

My eyes widened. Did he always have that??

Bobby pointed the gun to the old man. "I'll fucking shoot you if you do anything to them."

"You wouldn't kill someone. I could see it in your eyes-you don't have the potential." The man chuckled, like a maniac.