^^^

There was still lots of time left in lunchtime, and Jinhwan was somehow still trying to muster up some conversation with me.

"Be honest, what do you think of me?"

I paused. "Completely honest?"

He nodded.

"I think you're a total dumbass. You probably flirted your way to student president or something with the old ladies. And you're annoying, you keep trying to talk to me."

Jinhwan blinked a couple of times.

"-but, your kind of...soft? Or something, I dunno, but it's cute." I muttered.

"Pft-" Jinhwan stifled a laugh.

"I'll fucking hit you I swear to god, little man."

He raised his arms. "I'm surprised you said all of that."

"I'm being honest like you asked."

"Thanks for being honest. Now I know that you enjoy my company." Jinhwan said haughtily.

"I never said I did."

"You never say you didn't."

"I don't like you."

"Yes you do." Jinhwan smirked.

"Not everyone will like you." I said back. "Including me."

"That will change. I think I'm very like-able."

"Just keep thinking that, mister student president."

"Delinquent."

^^^

As I walked around the school's exteriors I happened to notice traces of graffiti art on the walls. I suppose the school wasn't as perfect as it seems to be.

By now, class was starting and I lied to Jinhwan, saying that I'd be there. I had no intention of doing so.

As I turned around the corner, I heard voices. A few steps closer, and a group of kids were in view.

There was one girl and two guys. They looked like they were smoking...something.

Their attention turned to me and I saw them smirk.

"I spot a new kid." A guy with green short hair said.

"Why is she here? Confused or something?" The other guy, with rabbit teeth and a dumb look snickered.

"Hey! Come here." The girl that had cat-like features and looked badass as hell commanded.

I cocked my head to the side and walked to them. I'm intrigued.

"Got any money for us?" Rabbit-teeth asked.

I rolled my eyes. "None for you."

"Ah she got some attitude." Green-hair said. "Give us your backpack, you don't wanna mess with us."

"You stepped in the wrong part of town, girly." The girl said.