I had a lump in my throat that felt like the size of a softball and I felt the tears that dropped down my face but I couldn't move my hands to wipe them away.

I wanted to nod to make sure she knew I understood but I couldn't.

Her hand came up to wipe my face but I quickly regained my composure and walked away from her and out to my car without a word.

I looked back and saw her standing there looking at me.

I got in my car slamming the door. I revved the engine and skirted off.

Bianca-

He walked away and I knew it was done forreal.

He didn't say shit to me. He just let go and even though it's what we both needed to do and it's what I wanted it didn't make the hurt burn any less.

I closed my door locking it and plopped down in the couch as the tv played.

I looked over and saw the picture frame Cam got me. He put all of my sons ultrasound pictures in it. The one that got to me the most was the picture I took when he was born.

I obviously had a miscarriage but it wasn't like the kind where I bled out and they cleaned me up at the hospital.

I had two options, one I considered an abortion even though he was already gone.

Which was for them to basically cut the baby up into smaller pieces inside and pull them out of me. Which y'all know I wasn't going to do that.

The second option was for them to induce labor and me give birth. I chose that option.

They had asked if I wanted Cam to come in the room with me and I told them no that's why he wasn't there.

That process required me to give him a name and sign certificates and what not.

I named him David Brewster III since Dave is already a junior because he's named after his father.

I smiled staring at the pictures of him.

"Mommy loves you." I said touching his pictures.

I was snapped out of it when my phone started ringing. It was a FaceTime call from Cam.

I answered and waited for it to connect.

"Hey baby girl." He said.

He was laying down in his hotel room looking tired.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Wassup? Look like you got something in your mind?" He said.

He always knew when something was wrong with me and I hate it.

"Dave just came by here." I mumbled.

He groaned. "And What he want?" He asked.

"He wanted to talk. He was tipsy and high so I'm sure he just came from the club but I basically dismissed him." I said.