16.

Tré's POV

Tré's POV

He quietly closed the door and took a look into my eyes. I was standing there like a total dork. I was overwhelmed. I imagined this so many times and it was actually happening. I admit being scared. Y'know – the expectations. I had been dreaming about this for so long and maybe I idealized that. And now the thing was here, Billie was here. He came to me and hugged me tightly. My body was shaking and my feelings were mixed as hell.

„What are you scared of?" Billie whispered to my ear noticing my strange behavior.

„I .. I don't know what to expect. I can't imagine it right now. I don't know wh-what to do.." I was completely paralyzed. Billie smiled at me.

„Do you trust me?" His big eyes were attracting me. I felt like I'd be looking in two wells with thick green potion.

„I do." I said devotedly.

„So stop thinking at this moment. You've been the responsible one since I came. Which is quite extraordinary by the way. Now it's my turn. Don't think at all and trust me fully."

So I did. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. The kiss was so tender and sweet. Even though my eyes were closed I could see the inside of my heart. He was there.
Billie put my body on the bed and sat down on my hips. He slightly drew his hands along my chest. His fingers passed under my shirt. It was obvious that he's a guitarist. I grinned when this thought came to my mind.

„Is there anything funny to you?" Billie smiled.

„I'm just little jealous of Blue and the other guitars, which can enjoy your awesome touches all the time." My eyes were still closed but my mouth was grinning.

„Do you want to be my private guitar?" He leaned over me and purred these words to my ear. At the same time his hand stoke gently my pelvic area.

„Oh, yeah.." I moaned as a response but also showing him my pleasure.

„Well... that sounded much better than Blue." Damn, he was a professional player.

He took off my shirt and kissed me on the middle of my chest. It was so electrifying that I ripped off his top roughly. He looked surprised a bit, but I didn't care. I grabbed his back and pressed him closer to kiss his neck. I bit him many times hardly and I left few bruises and hickies there. Billie couldn't hold his gasps – I loved that.

„I want to be your dominated love slave." I crooned to stimulate him more. He laughed – half amused and half excited.

„You can imagine what I was thinking about when I was composing this song." I bit him to the earlobe and sucked it a bit.

„Tré..," he gasped and held my wrists strongly against the mattress, he leaned over my shoulder and touched my ear gently with his lips. „I wanna fuck you so bad." His voice was deep and racy.

„Do what you have to." I said impassively, but both of us knew, how much I wanted this too.

He pressed my hands more and kissed me all over my chest. I thought I was completely out of mind. He released my aching wrists, moved himself down and took off my pants. His fingers were tapping my belly while he was giving me soft licks around my inner thigh. It was killing me. I grasped his hair and pulled him closer to my dick. When I tried to push his head even more, he slipped out of my hand.

„Naughty boy." He looked straight to my eyes. It was hypnotizing, if I'd been looking to his eyes any longer, I would definitely have orgasm. He took a belt from the pants which lay on the floor and tied my hands to the bed. He took off the rest of his clothes. He knew very well that I liked him. He's always been an exhibitionist a little, so he obviously enjoyed the feeling of standing completely naked in front of me looking into my eyes.

„No more touching." He said harshly, but he was smirking at me. Then he got back to my pelvic parts. I could feel only his breath.

„More, Billie." I groaned.

„You didn't behave, my dear." He said innocently.

„I'm sorry." I suffered.

„It's not enough." He moved to my jaw nibbling it and rubbed his body against mine.

„Please Billie, I can't take this anymore." I tried to kiss him but he dodged.

„You're gonna pay for this." He put some lube on his fingers, smirking. And then he put two fingers inside me very fast. It hurt, but I loved it. I groaned with pain and pleasure. I wanted him to touch me, but he was only kneeling in front of me and staring at me. I moved my hips againist his fingers. Yeah, I was fucking myself. I wanted to touch him too so I tugged with my tied hands. Unsuccessfully.

„You want this, huh?" He was still staring without any move.

„Yes!" I screamed and continued fucking myself on his fingers. He pulled them away.

„Are you going to be a good boy?" He leaned closer.

I nodded.

„Say it."

„I'm gonna be a good boy." I moaned desperately.

„You bet." He smiled and plunged into my body.

I loved it. I loved every move he did. He fucked me hard but with a tenderness in his kisses. At some moment, he loosened the belt and I could hug him and squeeze him as I wanted. It was a harmony between fondling and fucking. After couple minutes I came. My body was wasted but I loved watching him above me with closed eyes, opened mouth and few drops of sweat on his forehead. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. He moaned with pleasure. I whispered some really dirty words to his ear watching his climax. And with that he fell on my chest totally exhausted.

I hugged him again. He was breathing heavily. I had my man in my arms, it was unbelievable.

„I love you." He said hugging me.

„I love you too." I kissed him to his hair.

There was a huge silence in this room. Meanwhile I cleaned up myself. I thought that Billie fell asleep, but suddenly he turned to other side. I hugged him from behind. His hot sweat cooled down, so now he was freezing.

„Thank you so much for everything." He whispered petting my hand.

„If sex makes you this happy, I should start to work out." I laughed pulling him closer to me.

„I'm being serious." He slightly punched my arm with a smile in his voice.

„Me too. I love making you happy." I bit him subtly to his shoulder. I felt his spine shivering. He gasped quietly.

„Wanna second round?"