3.

Billie's POV

The bartender kicked me out. I was being polite and calm but the tavern needed to close. It was a dark night. And I didn't want to leave. I had no place to go, so I went to the park. I called it „deep woods". There weren't so much trees but I always visited this place when I was feeling low. And there were nice wooden benches, so that was the „wood" part of the name. I sat on one of them. There was a bottle with vodka – almost full. So I drank a little. Then I heard loud music and saw four fellows walking to the bench.

„What do you think you're doing?!" The shortest one yelled.

I was out of mind so I could barely hear them.

„Are you deaf?" One of them smacked me to the face.

„Fuck off." I mumbled rubbing my cheek.

„This little fucker thinks he can drink our shit and mess with us. Guys, take care of it."

The two tallest guys grabbed my arms. The third one punched me many times to the chest and then to the face. It hurt. But it didn't hurt that bad as my broken heart. I started to laugh. It was funny that four big fellows can't cause me more pain than one little fucking beautiful woman.

„So you think it's funny. Alright, guys. Give him more." The leader said again.

They knocked me down to the ground. My hair slipped down my face and couldn't hide it anymore.

„Isn't this the shitty fag from Green Day?" Said one of them.

„Give him even more!"

They were kicking me to my stomach, to my legs and back. I squirmed in pain. I was only a drunk coward. I gave it up. I hoped they could kill me. I really hoped.
Suddenly I heard a car coming closer. The guys got scared and run away leaving me on the ground.