15.

Tré's POV

Tré's POV

We actually haven't slept together that night. It was extraordinary for two adult men, but we could satisfy each other other ways. We were just messing around, kissing, petting, touching ... but nothing else. If we slept together, it would be probably too serious for Billie, I thought. He needed this. As I said – he needed to play. So we played.

Billie finally recovered so he could discontinue the use of the medicine and it was pretty visible. Of course he was still unsettled cause of Adrienne but it was much better.

Four months after the divorce were one of the most beautiful ones in my life. I and Billie, we basically had a relationshop. A strange type of relationship. We lived together – he still hasn't left my place since the day Adrienne broke up with him – so yeah, we lived together. We were acting like friends but sometimes we did our naughty stuff. It was actually very passionate, but we still haven't slept together. Weird, but understandable. I didn't mind, cause I had Billie that close I've never had before. And Billie had other thoughts tho'. In our work life, everything was the same. We were composing, practicing, planning, performing. As usual. Billie got used to see Adrienne sometimes in the studio, but I think both of them were doing well. I couldn't say that they became friends (I think it wouldn't be even possible this early) but they could deal with it and tolerate each other.

Another five months after, my dream finally came true.

It was actually a regular evening. We hung out with few friends, including Mike, before and we came home relatively late. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I checked my face in mirror and noticed a strubble is appearing in my chin. Meh, that could wait until the morning. I opened the door rubbing my wet hair with a towel. I saw Billie standing there smirking at me.

„What?" I asked in confusion.

„I'm prepared." He smiled.

„What?" I said again.

„I'm over it. I'm over Adrienne. Actually, I was thinking about relationships and love a lot these days. I found that I feel it. I reminiscended all the things which happened between us throughout the years. We've always been very close to each other and I concluded that you were always here. You know, even when I had the worst times in my life, I could rely on you anytime. Even I was a dick sometimes – heh, many times. Furthermore .. Everything you did for me was done with a pure love. Don't think I haven't noticed. I'm not trying to express only a gratitude and appreciation, but ... You hit the reset button in my life. When I was thinking about all of this, I fell in love with you. I love you, Frank. And I want you to be my boyfriend."

He's just said that. He loved me. He really said that. He used my real name. I had to believe this when he used my real name. He was always serious when he did that. I couldn't believe this. I just couldn't. After so many freaking years. I thought I had a panic attack.

„Are you okay?" He asked worried. I was speechless but I smiled at him like I've never smiled at anyone before.

„I can't believe this." I mumbled. He gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

„Like .. no flowers or music?" I laughed.

„C'mon, we are so old," he laughed too, „is that everything you want to say after such a speech? I really mean it!" He pretended to be angry a bit, but I saw his tugging corners of his mouth.

„Belt up and come here, you fool. Of course I love you too. I love you so much. I have never been so happy how I am right now. It's the best day of my life, nothing could improve my mood cause it's exploding." I squeezed him and kissed him deeply.

„Well, I'm gonna try." He said after the kiss. He looked at the bedroom's door and then at me few times and lifted his eyebrow.

„Whoa." It was the only thing I could say when I got what he was suggesting.

„Are you coming?" He offered me a hand.

Everything stopped for me at this moment. I looked at him and held his hand. Then we went to the bedroom.