6

I grinned as I looked at my old school. It looked as it did the last time, the rounded multi-pod like building still standing tall.

"So this was your school, Ta-chan?" Honey asked, looked around in wonder as we approached the building. I nodded,"yeah. This is where I went when I had to leave back then."

"It's not prestigious, but I presume that it works," Kyoya said, his face void of emotions, but the flicker of distaste was seen through his eyes.

I rolled my eyes,"always the mood ruiner eh, Shadow King? That's because this is a public school. A whole new area for you."

The group besides Haruhi, who sighed and rolled her eyes for she knew what was coming, and Kyoya, who actually knew what a public school was, asked what a public school was.

"Well, my dear Japanese friends, besides Haruhi and mama dear, a public school is for those who can't afford a luxurious life. I, on the other hand, went here for pure experience. Quite the experience I received as well. Just be prepared to be stared at and judged. It's common here," I explained as I opened the door and allowed the others through.

I stopped at the entry office and smiled at the person there. I had made sure to speak in english,"hello, Miss Risa! How have you been?"

"Yatamori? What are you doing here?" She gave me a questioning look before glancing over my shoulder. "And who are these people?"

"Well, my lovely entry office leader, I am here to speak in the program and my friends from Japan wanted to tag along."

She rolled her eyes at the friendly flirt,"just go on in. You know where to go."

I smiled,"of course, ma'am."

I lead the group of teens down the empty hallway.

Artwork lined many of the rounded walls. There were drawn paper clips, sketched castles, and painted flowers. There was also tacky styled pieces that where sketches then colored. And then I saw it.

"There you are!"

My smile grew at I stood in front of one of the many works. It was a sketch of Ouran Elite Private Academy and at the bottom was my signature. I had drawn this when I went to school here. It was so long ago.

"Is that. . ?" Haruhi looked at the piece. "Is that Ouran?"

I nodded, "yes. I had drawn it when I took an art class here. I guess she really likes it, considering it's still here."

"I didn't know you had a skill with the arts," Kyoya said, looking away from the sketch and to me.

I laughed, "I didn't know it either. She gave us a two week assignment to draw something really complicated, so I did Ouran. I'm glad I did it as well. It turned out really nicely."

I glanced at my watch,"we have to head to the gym. My turn to speak is in about five minutes."

We walked towards the gymnasium, chatting quietly about my old school.

And then we arrived at our destination.

"I called ahead of time and told them that I was bringing friends, so they set you up some seats. You see those red chair over there?" I looked at the group and they nodded, signaling that they seen them. "That's where you'll be sitting. You can go ahead and go sit. I have to stay here."

"If you say so," Tamaki laughed and lead the group off, only Kyoya stayed behind.

"Is there a reason you want to do this?" He asked. His onyx eyes held an unreadable emotion.

I nodded, "I want to let those students in there realize that they are almost in the real world."

"I see."

"I was forced into the lifestyle. Those kids have a chance, that I, that we never had. I want them to know that."

"I was doubting this whole thing at first, but you seem to know what you're doing."

"Awwe~ Kyo believes in me! That's adorable!"

"Shut up and go do your inspirational speech, I swear. . ."

I gave him my trillion yen grin, "love you too, Kyo."

I walked out into the gymnasium and was immediately given a microphone by the principal 'The Hutch'. That was her nickname for being so strict, but she meant well. The two of us spoke for a few seconds, I had switched to English luckily, seeing how speaking in Japanese would be embarrassing.

I held up the microphone and called out to the crowd of students, "how have you been today?!"

I received mixed replies, most of the were 'horrible' and I could understand that.

I laughed, "same here. My sleep schedule is out of wack, let me tell you. Okay anyways. I'm here to talk about life!" Groans were my response. "Yes, yes, I know. Life is awful! So much stress and little time for fun! But I'm not here to give you a lesson. It's more like a pep talk, eh? Life is hard, yeah? Well, if you make the right choices, life can't kick you too hard in the rear--Oi, don't laugh at me! I'm new to this!  Don't stick your tongue out at me mister! You know what, come here. Yeah you, blondie. Yes you making the over dramatic hand movements. Get over here."

Quiet a few of those in the gym were basically crouched over in laughter at this point. I loved being able to amuse people. I'd rather make people laugh than have them give me a dead stare.

The teen walked over to me with his hands in his pockets and a cocky grin fixed on his lips.

"I haven't forgotten you, Ryan. Still the class clown aren't we?" I asked, my eyebrow cocked up.

He shrugged, "sadly, never does get old. Why did the chicken cross the gym?"

"So he can sit his ass back down. Now shoo!"

Ryan snorted and stayed. I groaned and pulled out my wallet. I handed him two dollars,"go buy you a coffee or something."

"Thanks, love~" he said and strutted off.

I rolled my eyes and sighed,"and this, my fellow students, is why you don't become Ryan. I become broke if you become Ryan. Ryan is a no no. Agreed? No? Yes? Seriously?! Wow. Ryan you just got dissed by the whole school."

Ryan shrugged from his seat while he stuffed his new money in his wallet.

"Of course you don't care, why do I bother? Anyways, gather round children, story time! Not literally, unless you want a hug."

Quite a few of the students stood and raced over to where I was.

"Oh? People love me? It's a fantastic miracle! Wooo! Hugs!"

-

It was a little after an hour until I actually finished my speech. I was currently in my temporary apartment with Kyoya. The others had split the sleeping arrangements. The twins together, Honey and Mori together, Kyoya and myself together, and Tamaki and Haruhi by themselves.

"That was quite a unique speech," Kyoya commented after a while, sitting on the couch next to me as we watched the television.

"I had to get their attention somehow, or else they would be on their phones or talking with their friends."

"Then I guess you know from experience?"

I looked over at him and grinned,"good ole American teenagers, yea?"

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the television,"of course."

Wooo another chapter down!

Have a good (morning/day/afternoon/night)!

Edited: this one brought back memories. XD I'm still not a huge fan of this one, but I need to work on the chapters so I can write about one idea I got that may or may not bring the two together, well, closer at least.